[AE]international

Guest sp3c1men_63

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one time i posted a bunch of famous people like totem2,revok, and giant and stuff and i claimed they were in lf, it was a lot funnier thoughcuz i did a cheezy photo shop with a different lf in it. so that idea was done already, yours is just kinda falling off from where mine was. i think im real funny. you guys should put in a lot of work before you start making you own threads and all. i think the hawaii one is enough.

i really dont like 3d work because it seems a lot of writers have trouble with real life shadowing/shading...but daim puts me in awe every time i see a flick of his...very good.

Guest KrylonKing
Originally posted by el barto

i think you missed how lame your name is. hahahahahahKrylonKinghahaha

at least my name isent something that sounds like the new speical at taco bell senjor:mexican:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by idonotlikeu

i think they already have a toy thread.

oh no you di'int!!! oooooh, girl......

Guest KrylonKing
Originally posted by idonotlikeu

i think they already have a toy thread.

u little dickweed, we never told any of u to come, this tread was just for us to look at, how u guys found it is beyond me, and now ur comming here talking shit like ur the king of the fucking world?? FUCK YOU! u can go eat a fatt dick u fagget, next time u wanna post shit leave your name so we can get things settled

Originally posted by KrylonKing

u little dickweed, we never told any of u to come, this tread was just for us to look at, how u guys found it is beyond me,

"how u guys found it is beyond me?!?!" What!?? What does that mean? Did you guys think you started a super-secret William Gibson type thread that only you and your boys could see?

You started a thread on a message board.... do you know what happens to threads on message boards? They get clicked on and people look at them... amazing, isn't it?

at least my name isent something that sounds like the new speical at taco bell senjor:mexican:

hahaha, your a moron. its obvious you dont watch the simpsons.or pay attention. and how YOU found 12 oz. is beyond me, at first i had nothing against you but god you should take you and your super secret thread to bboy.com.

Guest KrylonKing
Originally posted by el barto

hahaha, your a moron. its obvious you dont watch the simpsons.or pay attention. and how YOU found 12 oz. is beyond me, at first i had nothing against you but god you should take you and your super secret thread to bboy.com.

awwww, im sorry my cartoon knowage is not up to date, hmm maybe ill go sit my fatt as down at watch tv all day too? god u should really get a job, i think taco bell would suit you well at least your "cool" name will go well on your nametag

i dont know why u guys keep saying our tread sucks when u keep comming back, we dont go in ur tread talking shit so why do you do it to us?? i never said anything bad about af or lf and neither did anyone in my crew so why u gotta go around critisizeing everyone else?? u guys arent as good as u think.................

Guest platapie

hmm maybe ill go sit my fatt as down at watch tv all day too? god u should really get a job, i think taco bell would suit you well at least your "cool" name will go well on your nametag

i dont know why u guys keep saying our tread sucks when u keep comming back, we dont go in ur tread talking shit so why do you do it to us?? i never said anything bad about af or lf and neither did anyone in my crew so why u gotta go around critisizeing everyone else?? u guys arent as good as u think.................

u little dickweed, FUCK YOU! u can go eat a fatt dick u fagget, next time u wanna post shit leave your name so we can get things settled

you obviously just called us a bunch of dicweeds. so fuck you and your little piece of shit crew. and the only reason we come back is cause its so fucking funny. so why dont you guys go out and spot jock more. i find it amuseing to see no creativity.

i love AE. and i dont think your anyone to be tellign us were not as good as we think.. for one you dont know us 2 youve been writeing for less then 6 months. 3 i think your silly.

Guest KrylonKing
Originally posted by platapie

you obviously just called us a bunch of dicweeds. so fuck you and your little piece of shit crew. and the only reason we come back is cause its so fucking funny. so why dont you guys go out and spot jock more. i find it amuseing to see no creativity.

i love AE. and i dont think your anyone to be tellign us were not as good as we think.. for one you dont know us 2 youve been writeing for less then 6 months. 3 i think your silly.

i wouldent have to be saying anything if u and ur "crew" dident come in here started critisizeing our shit, so what if we have been painting for 6 months?? weir trying to do our own thing and u should respect that! its kinda sad how ppl look up to you guys as idols when u guys are really a bunch of asses just going around putting people down when u can be out there improveing ur shit. Besides i think if we had 6 years like how u guys did i think u wouldent be so igile so why dont u let us be and we will do the same

Guest platapie

i dont think anyine should look up to us. were not fucking rolemodels.and i dont need to respect anyone. fuck youy and your pussy friends. if you dont liek us i dont care but if you wanna talk shit we can battle.

fuck you .

and fuck AE

Archived