Advice? What is the hot spot?

Telo

I know ive been making quite a few threads lately and this is my last one but i have a important decision to make.

In about 6 weeks im going to have about 1500$ to take a trip somewhere. Does anyone recommend places i should go? If its in the states i will have a reliable new car and if its out of the country i should get a plane ticket ASAP. I do prefer in the country for right now but it could be possible to head elsewhere..I want to have a good time and catch some good pictures.. anybody got any good spots that might be a little cheap? I drove the entire west last year.. i wouldnt mind going up the east coast this year, but anyways....

drop some suggestions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you in the US or a different country?

If the US, I might suggest canaveral national beach in FL. There are only 2 campsites on the entire beach and they're about a mile apart. The park closes its gates after 5:00 so you've got a mile of empty beach to yourself. Fucking awesome, and only $10.00 a night. Maybe stay in a hotel a couple nights if you want to hit up some bars or something.

It was very nice. I went with a couple of friends and had we spent reasonable amounts of money on food and booze instead of going on a mad spending spree, the whole trip would have cost about $100.00 a person. Here is the link to the website if you want to check it out:

http://www.nps.gov/cana/

I was only there for 3 days or so, back in December. It stayed in the mid 70s during the day, dropped down to 60s & upper 50s at night. The last day it hit 85. The JFK Space Center is fairly close but I didn't really enjoy it. Maybe I was too drunk, or maybe it was the $39.00 it cost for a partial pass, or even the 400lb women walking everywhere, but I would have preferred another day on the beach to that.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/GnomeToys/Florida/IMG00781.jpg'>

I've got a gallery of pictures from there up at http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Gn...meToys/Florida/ if you're interested. Some of them look pretty nasty because I didn't realize how badly photobucket resizes images, but they're all viewable.

montreal!

it's like europe only not so far away.

Plus the strip clubs are unlike anything else on this continent.

and you can even do some grafitti, if you do that kind of thing

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SteveAustin

stay in hostiles and shit.

I don't think Bin Laden's anus has any available spots this time of year.

Quebecois know how to cope with winter: They have festivals and carnivals. There's lots of snow, and temperatures range from 7 to 23 F/-15 to -5 C in an average January, though readings below 0 F/-18 C are not uncommon. Warm layers are a must anywhere in wintertime Quebec -- don't forget to take along or buy something to cover your ears and hands. Summer may be surprisingly hot. In Montreal, temperatures slide into the 90s F/32 C, though average summer highs along the lower St. Lawrence are around 80 F/26 C. The Gaspe Peninsula is a little cooler, with nights in the low 50s F/10-12 C. Fall is crisp and bright with colorful foliage. Temperatures range from 42 to 69 F/5 to 20 C.

i did rome/denmark/london this past summer, for a month, for just about $1500. granted, i had free places to stay, but i also blew alot of money on gelato and silly shit. a month in europe on $1500, as long as you don't go to london, is easy.

get the hell out of america, this place is boo-boo.

Gelato is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...i love me some gelaaaaaato.

i want to go to london sometime this year.

The last person i knew who went to australia spent about 8 grand for plane tickets alone- per person - then again, this was first class as well...

dunno, but you DO NOT NEED A CAR

between eurail passes and metro systems, you'll never be stranded

i suggest Barcelona

fucking incredible city: beautiful, on the medditeranean (ladies get buck), hospitable

international flavor

not too expensive..

stay in hostels, eat with stuff from markets.

you'll have money to spare, easily.

i just finished paris..it was $800 for 2 including room and tickets.

i hate to give up my site...but i'll be nice

www.go-today.com

worldwide, excellent deals, totally reliable

(i did Bali for $1000: 1 week including flight and room..nice room too, gorgeous hotel, really fresh pool, 2 seconds from the beach, free breakfast, and they picked me up and dropped me off at the airport)

Are you looking to do the tourist-type deal in

a live city.. or are you looking more for camping,

nature, and being completely void of American

culture?

If you're going for a place to party and get

stupid while still being able to converse with

the locals with some ease I'd have to say

Amsterdam.. I've been there 4 times now and

it literally is the adult Disneyland... plus you can

get tore up in front of 1300 year old churches

at 4am on a Tuesday, look over and see a

group of gorgeous Euro women or a guy juggling

on a unicycle in either direction.

I like A-dam.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

good looking out on that site !@#$%!!!!! that looks nice.. and i need a REAL vacation soon.

..word up..

i hope it does some good for someone..

i love it though, it's totally reliable.

my next vacation from them is either the cambodia/bangkok tour

or the rio/iguassu falls/buenos aires..

ddddamndddope

who's down?

i HIGHLY recommend southern Italy.

especially the area around naples, sorento, and capri...

beautiful sunny weather, lush plant life, vineyards, crowded, slummy highrise apartments, and steep mountains that go right down to beaches.

the food is great, and there is tons of high fashion shopping in capri (every major fashion house you can think of). also, Naples is a big mafia hotspot. yay. and you can climb to the top of mt. vesuvius and see all the clouds and wierd lava "art" like i did.