ADVICE PLEASE

Chiral

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Handstyle is bad.

2.Do Simpler letters since you just started, cuz you don't need all those arrows and lines all over.

3.The 3D on your letters are way off.

I like the coloring of the 2nd one but graff is about letters, not pretty colors.

4.Don't copy the graff fonts on windows they are a really bad way to start graff. Like the 1st flic.

Hope I wasn't too harsh

Originally posted by Chiral@Feb 23 2005, 01:12 AM

These are some peices i have done in the past few months. Im kind of new at this so any advice would be awesome. Be harsh, im a girl i can take it!

uhm last one shows some skill but the second ones letters are unoriginal like from grafitticreator website...oh and to those people talking about boobs i dont think shes gonna coming from her response so drop it

Im not writing on my tits so lets get over that right now. They were done in decos. And once again im new at this and i have more original letters but they wouldnt fit on the thread so ill get a new one going at some point. Thanks for the adive tho, and nothings to harsh when your new at something and want to get better.

Well, no sorry.

You dont have an original idea at all, in any of your letters. I can assure you of that.

Don't start a new thread with this garbage, lets try to keep the horribleness contained to one.

You're only allowed to start a new thread containing pictures of your original letters done on your tits or pooshwah area.

Thank you

-Dirty Dozen Staff.

chiral,

the fact that you won't show us your tits leads me to a couple conclusions. one is that you're a cop and you're posting sketches to try to lure us into a false sense of security, so you can find out all of our secret info then arrest us. that would suck only slightly less than going down on eartha kit, which would suck alot, cause she's spooky. not as spooky as grace jones, but you get my point.

the other possibility is that you're like 13 and haven't yet developed breasts, which i'd rather not think about, cause it makes me feel pretty fucking creepy.

basically, what it all boils down to, is that graffiti is a mans game, and if you wanna be down, you gotta be man enough to show your tits. obviously the math doesnt seem quite right on that at first glance, but trust me, we've been doing it like this for years. no tits, no advice, no advice, no respect, no respect and you might as well kill yourself, cause you're never gonna amount to nothin!

seeks/just show the fucking tits already.

Whatever. I came here looking for advice but if you dont want to give it then just sit back and be fucking assholes. Im sorry that im not going to show you my tits and if i was 13 i probably would, but lets be honest im obviosuly a little bit more mature than that. Also i knwo im not the only one who has posted beginner shitty work becasue ive seen plenty of it. And trust me im sure when you started it wasnt great, we ALL start somewhere so step the hell of your throne.

Originally posted by Chiral@Feb 23 2005, 12:50 AM

Whatever. I came here looking for advice but if you dont want to give it then just sit back and be fucking assholes. Im sorry that im not going to show you my tits and if i was 13 i probably would, but lets be honest im obviosuly a little bit more mature than that. Also i knwo im not the only one who has posted beginner shitty work becasue ive seen plenty of it. And trust me im sure when you started it wasnt great, we ALL start somewhere so step the hell of your throne.

fafi would've shown her tits..

the colors arent too bad and the third one is the only original one. the 1st is some shitty graffiti font from graffitifonts.com and the other one is graffiti creator. here are some good tips:

1- go simpler

2- dont bite

3- dont listen to these guys about the whole tits thing (you shouldnt have said youre a girl in the 1st place)

i'm willing to help more if you want so just IM me on my screename.

i know a girl that writes-or she sort of writes but she has pretty much the exact same style as that second piece..like.. the EXACT same, thats weird to me is there some site that you got it off or something? and that last one is sick, the shading from top to botom is really good, and the drop shadow type thing works really well, the only thing i would critisize is the umm.. i dont know what theyre called it kinda makes the letters look beveled and shiny.. the white lines they need to line up with your letters more it looks like you mite have had trouble with the marker or something, and the only part where its really messed up is the botom right of the S. other than that i think its good (the other two dont have any flow though)

haha dont bite those shitty graffiti fonts. If you were a boy id problly give you a much harder time about those. UNless you want me to?

You need to do straight letters like the ones on you keyboard util you can learn to draw better then start Styling them out a little. But this will take a LONG time so dont come posting some toy ass wild styles a month from now. But at that just keep it up.