advertising directed at a certain demographic

jerry atrick

i saw this a couple days ago while i was benching and thought it was kinda cool and a good idea for a marketing scheme...i guess that T Mobile did their homework and looked closely at demographics since this was flicked in the city.http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/28186/p/508106_4093566392506406461_vl.jpg'>

but the question is, does it make you wanna buy that cell phone/service plan???:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Of course they are gonna arrest you for graffiti, they are cops.

Tell me you would really have fun doing graffiti if it wasn't both completely immersed in contradiction and totally illegal. That's why it's fun. Since soon after it started happening, people were making money off of it. Shit Keith Haring got crazy loot from Absolut Vodka.

hip hop in general has taken over commercial television.out of every commercial i see on tv ,the majority of them either has break dancing,graff,or a mc.or tryin to be a mc i will add.its funny.just because this dude does a windmill in a jolly ranchers commercial,doesnt make me wanna buy some.i rather starve.(my opinion)even tho they are quite exsquisit.

Originally posted by dogface

it pisses me off. they'll use graff for their advertisements, but they will prosecute the real thing in an instant. its everywhere, all the commercials.

And I thought I was the only one that had noticed. Graff seems to be in everything but it also seems to be that a lot more people are getting busted recently. I can't remember a time where I've heard of so many arrests as the past month. All of the nation man...something has to be going on. I don't get the whole spotlight thing though. It's only cool until it's real! I guess that's like anything though. Fuck that T-Mobile ad. You should have toyed it. Teach those fucks a lesson...everyone needs to paint over any graffmedia.

yeah, i agree with what you all have said. really, it's like a double standard when it comes to 'romanticizing' graffiti to make $$$ but its looked down upon by the bulk of the population. i just thought, all advertising and corporations aside, that it was a creative way to measure tme, you know? but i def feel what everyone says.

oh and yeah, those are elec windows in my 2001.5 GTI 1.8T

:cool:

Originally posted by dogface

it pisses me off. they'll use graff for their advertisements, but they will prosecute the real thing in an instant. its everywhere, all the commercials.

exactly what I've told everyone from the start.

Archived