advertise ANY ad on my forehead...

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jan 10 2005, 11:35 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5947720145&rd=1

THIS GUY HAS A BID UP TO...$21,150.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

that guy presented himself pretty well in his auction. and damn, world wide exposure? his 15min begins. . . now.

do it pfffffft, i'll only poke fun a little bit. ;)

Guest imported_b0b

Love the "ask seller question" section:

Questions from other buyers for this listing

Q: How would Whag advertise when he's asleep. Do you have a minder who could advertise the same product/service whilst Whag is in bed during the small hours?? After all, surely 24-hour advertising is essential in order to get value for money?? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: I could put a picture of whag's head with the ad up in the office window and leave it there 24/7, I could even probably staple some pics up to a few telephone poles.

Q: Would it be possible to place Whag in a prominent position? May I suggest quite high up, say at the top of the Empire State Building on Wednesday mornings only for one hour. This would then maximize advertising potential. I would suggest an ad for American Airlines. How does this sound to you? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: That would take time away from whag's daily tasks, which I'm afraid would be out of the question.

Q: do you ship whag for a penny? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: no, I don't think the post office would take him.

Q: Hello, a few questions: 1. What happens if Whag does not permit the use of his forehead? 2. How will the buyer know the advertisement is being done? Meaning, how can you provide proof for the purchase? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: I do have a backup plan, a second co-worker may possibly be willing to put the ad on his forehead if wag refuses. He even said that his fiance would help place the ad on his forehead. As far as proof goes, I have a digital camera so we could prove it that way, or possibly through video tape.

Q: Have you asked his mother whether she'll let him do it?? What will the repercussions be if my company goes bust as a result of advertising on Whag's forehead? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: any repercussions of this action are solely your (or the winning bidder's) responsibility.

Q: What are the dimensions of the advertising space? Does the area include the temples? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: HUGE!! AND FOR AN EXTRA FEE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..

Q: HaHaHa, you know he's gonna kill you! Great Joke! Answered on Jan-11-05

A: That's a possibility!

Q: Hi, How is the ad to be attached to the forehead? Is a hat with an advertisement acceptable? If so, may the advertisement stretch around back past the ears on either side? Thank you, computer_saskboy Answered on Jan-11-05

A: I think a hat would be the easiest solution...

Q: LOVE THIS!!!! I hope someone wants to advertise tampons & other 'feminine products'--LOL!!!!! Tooo funny : ) Answered on Jan-11-05

A: I don't know if whag would go for that...

Q: Can you brush that wisp of hair on his forehead back, or will it be covering the ad? Answered on Jan-11-05

A: We can probably just chop it off, but I'd have to be sneaky about it.

Q: What city will he be in for the week? Answered on Jan-10-05

A: MOST LIKELY ALL OVER CENTRAL PA

Originally posted by b0b@Jan 11 2005, 12:41 PM

Q: Hi, How is the ad to be attached to the forehead? Is a hat with an advertisement acceptable? If so, may the advertisement stretch around back past the ears on either side? Thank you, computer_saskboy Answered on Jan-11-05

A: I think a hat would be the easiest solution...

overthinking it guys.