Adventures of pete & pete on dvd

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@May 1 2005, 06:16 PM

Pete and pete, that show used to be the shit. Didnt their mom have like a metal plate in her head or something. Thats the only thing i really remember, and they always had story lines that revolved off that.

yeah, and she could transmit radio through her dome, or was it television?

radio i think.

Nah i remember when they challenged the perfectionist in the neighborhood to eat BBQ food, and since dude always ate perfect and shit, no messes they thought BBQ would fuck him up. But when he finished eating, he ate perfectly no messes and shit. He thought he won but then they busted out and told him that he lost because BBQ was meant to be eaten messy. Homeboy nearly had a nervous breakdown after that.

Pete and pete, what a bunch of little shitheads

...I loved it.

It has been agreed that the only thing that could've made this shoe better was if Pete and Pete smoked L's with their mom and got skull with their dad. Artie would've taken acid and ran around people's front yards while swinging a toaster before he broke down and played with a bag of broken glass, masturbating in his waste and puking into his lap.

26Blazzed..../ Actual living sons of blip