advantages and disadvantages of being an 'adult'

dai

so im facing what i feel like i've been waiting for half of my life, my 18th birthday. i'm not really as excited as i should be, other than getting brutally trashed at my parents expense for the last time. what's so good about it other than being able to buy cigarettes without getting carded or curfew? what could be so bad other than going to jail for knockin down 15yr olds?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest old_woman

this isnt pscychology bitch, this si am mmeddsage boardd

fuck it if I ucked up typing, give tewo shitd I knoie I sucj I m orartoicjimng hahahhahahhaha

you're still under your parents wing.. just wait til you hit 21.

you will still be carded for buying ciggies...

things that suck when on your own -- whenever that happens:

bills bills bills.

lack of toilet paper in the house

toothpaste

food

oh yeah.. you could go to jail for writing on the walls. Depending on what state you're in.. for a very long time.

Originally posted by dai

... being able to buy cigarettes without getting carded...

Answer choice "b" ..... false.... you'll get carded until your 30. My friend got carded the other day and he's 27.... "yep, ya know, just cuttin class, tryin to buy squares...."

Be careful what you do, the po's won't hesitate to give you you're very own room and board at the local jail cell.

i wasnt really saying adult as in adult, just a classification. i guess i always looked forward to it, and things are gonna be just how they were. curfew never bothered me to began with, and cigarettes and alcohol usually arent a problem. i dont think much is gonna change

i feel sorry for american kids on their 18th birthday. it should mean something and it should be a big change in your life, but it's not. in australia it's a big thing, cos you can buy booze and cigarettes, go to clubs and bars and basically do everything fun that adults get to do, but in the states it's not the case.

Archived