[adult swim]

kemekill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

Adult swim > you

i've never been an anime freak,

but Brak, Space Ghost, Aqua Teens, Family Guy, Futurama, Home Movies...on and on. if they put the Simpsons on there, i'd never need to change the channel for cartoons ever again

Birdman is sublime but, even though the episodes are superior, there are still only about 6 or so it seems, so it's still on deck.

Futurama, Family Guy and Oblongs are like a step beyond based on production values and star power so I don't really include them in my vote..

If I had to say hands down I would be for Home Movies, that show kills...

Originally posted by Smart

Birdman is sublime...

I was actually saying to Diggity the other night about how I love the 'briefcase shot'... when the sound is like a jail door slamming shut and sometimes the briefcase is closed, or open and empty or open and full of money... I love that shit...

Plus I like the way he's always representing cartoons, Shaggy and Scooby was all right but the Flinstones might be the best...

Why Sealab 2021 kicks your ass:

Quinn: (as a fish) Hey man, did you know there's toxic waste like, right over there?

Whale: Uh... humans and their filthy ravenous machines... spewing out vile toxins...

Quinn: Might even be radioactive. I think we ought to get everybody out o --

Whale: Did you know that the average fish today contains more mercury than a rectal thermometer?

Quinn: Yeah, I think I read that someplace.

Whale: Would you eat a rectal thermometer!? Answer me, damn you!

Quinn: Uh... no.

Whale: Well, I would. (eats Quinn the fish)

Quinn: HEY!

Whale: Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Archived