Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

indeed, I even dig that one with the food, plus Sealab2021... I didn't think I was gonna like those at all and they've kinda grown on me...

I had dinner with the president of Cartoon Network a few years ago... jeez, actually, like 6years ago, whew... anyway, I'd only read articles and seen stills from SGC2C, and honestly, I thought it was wack... so I told him that, he kept swearing I was wrong and telling me to watch Cartoon Planet... and he was SO right... but, anyway...

Adult Swim, rah

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

dammit i missed it again last night!!

my roomate puts a reminder on the tv..haha

did you see bjork on space ghost last week..

Along with Thom Yorke. That episode was funny.

There are some episodes of Space Ghost that tend to weird me out ... like I won't understand them unless I'm stoned. Weird blips and glitches in the animation that cause my roommate and I to look at one another and say, "What the hell just happened?"

The Brak Show is still my favorite. I have four episodes downloaded on my computer, and I'll eventually get them all. The one where Zorak becomes a famous singer is tops on my list - "I wanna kick your ass until your head falls off ... then I'll kick your head and kick your ass again! Whyyyyyyyy? I don't think it's learned its lesson. Open the door, sucker .. it's Zorak - here to kick your aaaaasssssssss!"

No one has mentioned Home Movies ... the show about the 8 year old that makes movies about everything. His best friend .. the weird one, not the girl, is pee-my-pants funny. "Let the snake find it."

Originally posted by Smart

indeed, I even dig that one with the food, plus Sealab2021... I didn't think I was gonna like those at all and they've kinda grown on me...

I had dinner with the president of Cartoon Network a few years ago... jeez, actually, like 6years ago, whew... anyway, I'd only read articles and seen stills from SGC2C, and honestly, I thought it was wack... so I told him that, he kept swearing I was wrong and telling me to watch Cartoon Planet... and he was SO right... but, anyway...

Adult Swim, rah

damn u know way to many people im jealous....well yeah cowboy bebop is madd dope.....werd:king:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

No one has mentioned Home Movies ... the show about the 8 year old that makes movies about everything. His best friend .. the weird one, not the girl, is pee-my-pants funny. "Let the snake find it."

YES, the one with all of the voices from Dr. Katz, I love that one.

Archived