Adobe Photoshop

!CEBERG

the time has come where i have to learn photoshop. it will help me out a lot in the shit im plannin on doin in the future so i have 2 more questions for you photoshop heads (J (MIA) El Mammerro etc.)

how do i sample color from say my browser into photoshop?

im trying to match the colors part of a flash movie and need a certian color blue from it and i know theres a way but was just wonderin if anyone knew how to use the eyedropper tool to sample color from other windows so im not stuck sampling colors from inside the photoshop window

and i was also wonderin how to cut around an image and say, fill in the background without layers. its a jpeg of a stereo speaker close up and i need to fill in the background and add text but since its a jpeg it has no layers. i know the magic want singles out the outline but....

i cant figure out how to do either of those two up there, holla at your boy cause this is gettin me all aggy

http://allactionalarm.com/Wireless%20Computer%20Speaker%20Hidden%20Camera.gif'>

for instance im tryin to change the background color to black without disturbing the speakers

or say if it was on a white background, changin it so the background is transparent or invisible know what i mean? like the above picture. because im gonna be puttin it over a black background. id rather just know how to make the background transparent so i can put it over any color background

any help would be appreceated

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its ok its ok

Originally posted by dosoner

dolr, since your from reno, watch for any other writer you see, or they will stab you or bring 13 of their friends to kick your ass.

awww comon dos were friends we were going to meet one time remember....to cool now eh?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

well im no pro.....but what id do is take a screenshot of the thing from the internet you like, paste it into your window that your editing, take the sample from that, then delete it.

?

thats probably not what you were asking....

and i probably didnt help....

Archived