Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Adobe Photoshop

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by !CEBERG, Jul 8, 2002.

1. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

the time has come where i have to learn photoshop. it will help me out a lot in the shit im plannin on doin in the future so i have 2 more questions for you photoshop heads (J (MIA) El Mammerro etc.)

how do i sample color from say my browser into photoshop?

im trying to match the colors part of a flash movie and need a certian color blue from it and i know theres a way but was just wonderin if anyone knew how to use the eyedropper tool to sample color from other windows so im not stuck sampling colors from inside the photoshop window

and i was also wonderin how to cut around an image and say, fill in the background without layers. its a jpeg of a stereo speaker close up and i need to fill in the background and add text but since its a jpeg it has no layers. i know the magic want singles out the outline but....

i cant figure out how to do either of those two up there, holla at your boy cause this is gettin me all aggy

http://allactionalarm.com/Wireless%20Computer%20Speaker%20Hidden%20Camera.gif'>

for instance im tryin to change the background color to black without disturbing the speakers

or say if it was on a white background, changin it so the background is transparent or invisible know what i mean? like the above picture. because im gonna be puttin it over a black background. id rather just know how to make the background transparent so i can put it over any color background

any help would be appreceated

2. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

photoshop can be a bitch

3. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

pretty much...:D :cool:

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

dolr, since your from reno, watch for any other writer you see, or they will stab you or bring 13 of their friends to kick your ass.

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/christmas/rachelb1.jpg'>
    "Imagine ME driving YOU to a person's house who can answer ALL of YOUR questions"

7. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

its ok its ok

awww comon dos were friends we were going to meet one time remember....to cool now eh?

10. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

didnt mean to direct it at you, just most of the dumb people here.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

well im no pro.....but what id do is take a screenshot of the thing from the internet you like, paste it into your window that your editing, take the sample from that, then delete it.
    ?
    thats probably not what you were asking....
    and i probably didnt help....

12. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

^ it was and you did