Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Adidas Superstar 35th Collections

Discussion in 'Style' started by imported_sofarok, Dec 18, 2004.

1. for years I only wore shelltoes, something to do with me thinking that that’s what graffiti writers wore, I was young and naive any way i still have a few pairs but they rarely see the light of day to be honest, but this 35th anniversary series is shaping up to pretty fucking special, looks like adidas are upping the the bar a bit for this, no half assed attempts at over hyping ‘limited editions’ they are actually giving the consumer something really special, the web site they have got up is amazing, not seen anything this good from any other cooperate before, all the bases are covered, cant wait to see all the shoes, the ones ive see so far look pretty tight, lots of intresting colours, themes, materials etc, hope the prices aren’t to high, I would like to get a few pairs, there doing 35 shoes in 7 series or something so there’s bound to be something for everyone, the first ones come out on new years day by the looks of it, not sure if these will provoke dunk like cues etc, hmm might be worth it though…

superstar 35

[​IMG]

2. Agreed, all these look great with the undeafeated ones No1 in my list.

3. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

4. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

5. krie

krie Guest

06 are hot.

6. dkab

dkab Member

i want 07 like a motherfucker

7. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

8. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

9. haha, as usual you beat me to the punch!! i walked past yesterday, madness, must have been a least a hundred people waiting, some had been there for 24 hours! some nice shoes in there tho, i wanted the d mop ones so bad but im broke as fuck...

[​IMG]

10. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

strange that they dropped out there already. In NYC the date I heard was Jan 15th.

11. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

just how many parker and camo jackets can you spot! :haha:

12. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

[​IMG]

this is the one i wont.....

... and maybe this one too.
    [​IMG]

oh well :(

13. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

how mutch was the retail price?

14. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

never mind.

Friday, December 31, 2004

ADIDAS 35th Anniversary SuperStars (ADI DASSLER & CONSORTIUM SERIES) are on sale 1/1/05.

We open from 1pm - 4pm.

First come first served.

150GBP

[​IMG]

from www.foot-patrol.com

15. The Hipster

The Hipster Member