Addicted to Asian Girls

nocalfr8tr

okay, so what is it with asian girls? i've always liked white girls and once i got into college i became interested in women of the asian decent. i still found myself with blonde hair blue eyed girls, yet all i could think about was asian girls. then, i made the mistake of traveling the southeast part of asia!! god damn, buddah damn, whatever!! these girls were like porcelin dolls. walking the crowded streets of bangkok, thailand was the greatest (as long as small breast don't bother you). all around me was one size fits all females who walked as if they were all royalty. though the humidity is deathly, their skin remains silky smooth and unblemished (about 95% of em). the black in their eyes is mesmerizing. the slant makes you feel as if they all want you and are looking into your soul to see who you are. as i traveled farther south i ran into many muslim girls. they are very quiet and can only flash you few glances and pearl toothed smiles, but each one is a true vision of mystery. see, muslim girls wear these cloths over their hair, part of their religious repression set forth by the dominating males of their culture. my crew and i were on an 18 hour train ride from thailand to malaysia and our car was littered with muslim girls. as the trip wore on they began to get sleepy and their hair would slip out from beneath their cloths...it was the sexiest thing i had ever seen. all the mystery beneath and it was just hair. silky black strands of erotica, i was hooked! i had never been so aroused by hair!! then, all i could do was picture these beauties in nothing but their cloths, i wish that visual would have materialized, but no such luck!! i forgot to mention the farther south you go the darker the girls get (depends if you like that). except in big malaysian cities like Kuala Lumpur where theres a huge chinese population and most of the girls are white, or yellow as they say. anyways, asian girls have impressed me to say the least. they have no dreams and their only motivation in life is to be a good wife and mother (non american asian girls, that is). american girls are somewhat like this, but many are just too busy being bitches to be a good wife or mom, so, now, i'm officially addicted to the women of southeast asia...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

AMEN !!

When I was in KL,

the girls would make this 'hiisssstt' sound to get your attention.

It's socially acceptable for the women to persue a man, especially ones that their fathers would approve of.

I was always hearing that sound. Sometimes she looked like a trick,

other times she looked like Michelle Yeoh's younger sister.

Never before have I been acosted by women like that.

It must be how a supermodel feels in a small toen.

I was eating in a roadside restaurant in Borneo,

and the owner of the restaurant came out and asked if I'd mind

if his daughter came out to join me. Obviously I didn't say no.

She was the cutest thing I had ever seen, and she just sat with me

and pored my tea for me.

Absolute heaven.

hey nocal........have you been with any asian girls yet---physically i mean--------------man the stories i could tell you-------I too have been addicted to asian girls. I still am to some degree....goddamn they're so sexy with no clothes on---ahh looking at the pubic hair alone is enough to make you lose ummmm your control. Aside from the small breasts which is fairly common among them they are so cute -----espeacially with that long dark hair..

not me , im not to big on asian chicks , im all about them hot ass white girls , well for the most part anyhow ........this asian girl i know is just so fuckin hot , sexy body , smart , athletic , cant go wrong ...........

anyhow , for all you asian honey addicts click HERE

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

hey nocal........have you been with any asian girls yet---physically i mean---------

not in the states, but me and my boy bought a few there. 2 in thailand and 1 in indonesia. i never thought i'd do it! it was crazy as can be, man. i did earn one in bangkok, she was totally hot. her lips are amazing, damn, i miss her. i am bummed i didnt get a muslim girl...maybe next time...post a story, i'd love to hear that shit!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I agree 300% with everything that has been said here. Beer,

El Mamerro

Edit: With the exception of the above post... I don't know about putting my dick in a Bangkok prostitute, but then again, I haven't been placed in the situation.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

i am bummed i didnt get a muslim girl...maybe next time...

they aren't for sale.

It make me want to go hang out in Chinatown looking for some *FOB's

yes. most of my girlfriends have been japanese. my current is filipina. i think i've inly dated two white girls in my life. this hot korean girl with DDcup boobs keeps flirting with me at work. if something goes wrong with my current relationship, i'm gonna be tasting some kimchee soon.

well this is awesome. to hear considering every guy in this small city im from likes the white girls... since its a white town basically . but the guy im seeing is into asian girls which works out for me since im not really attracted to other asians. blah fuck blah yeah.

whooo!!! haha deliss i am so right for you ahah!!

filipina girls are where its at...but only 10% of them here in Sf actualy date non pinoys...which pisses me off...they are so full of their pinay pride that they dont even experiment with other races. o well....

not all asian girls got small titties..sure its common but i kno a few azn girls who got it on up there:D

the first post was inspirational, i love to see girls who are so beautiful you just are mesmerised, without a single sexual thought, and attractive asian girls usually have that effect on me, i need to travel...i badly missed out on an amazing irish chinese girl last year who i didnt realise was after me (partly because she had a very thick irish accent & spoke very fast, so didnt get half what she said), she went back to ireland & i decided that when she came back i would...em...capitalise, but when i met her again she had a bun in the oven, damn

Originally posted by TEARZ

sick twisted post.

acceptable racism.

I dont see how this is racism, its not any different then saying I like girls with blond hair, or tall girls or short girls or whatever. I dont think anyone ever dissed upon any race.

"Me number 1 asian big boob queen"- Minka

Guest anonymous

ive been loving asian chicks since this past year too..theres just something about them..they look like they would never piss you off you know..that chick from crouching tiger hidden dragon is the dopest..i had my chance with an asain chick once but i got cockblocked by her ex boyfriend..im gonna go watch crouching tiger kidden dragon now.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

whooo!!! haha deliss i am so right for you ahah!!

filipina girls are where its at...but only 10% of them here in Sf actualy date non pinoys...which pisses me off...they are so full of their pinay pride that they dont even experiment with other races. o well....

yea too bad im not filipina.. im a measly korean with a dash of jap... oh going kind of off subject i have this one flip girl who i use to chill with alot but not anymore because im not down with hoes ..whos a lil younger than me and i just found out today she has slept with over 10 guys and she owes some guy 12 grand ..(yea shes a goldigger)... i was like shhhiiiiiiit because i was blown away by all that. i knew she was kinda whorey but i had no idea ... damn, crazy i tell you madness sheeEEEEeer madness.. yea im bored but what else is new

oh yeah huh, well hey there stranger.. ;)

mixed guys are great, gotta love em

and yea someone earlier wrote how asian and white girls are good lookin thats true. my lil cuzin is half n half and she models and everything im jealous.. she looks like an anime character blahh

Guest willy.wonka

girls

Originally posted by platapie

hawaiis got all the fine ladys.

ahhhh,yes we do.

hawaiian

filipinas

chinese

japanese

korean

thai

laotian

most of all the islands of the pacific

mexican

puerto rican

SAMOAN

little haole chicks..

black babes...

i love them all.....:D

we basically have them all...most of us are all mixed too...im a mixed plate....

but the best i had ever seen was a girl i met from australia....thai with "sunbleach" blonde hair with an australian accent.:D

Archived