ADDICTED TO 12 OZ? (NEW CURE!!!)

serpent of the light

something drastic has recently happened in my life. i used to spend 2, easily 3 hours a day on this godforsaken message board. and then, dun dun dun, my roommate installed mac osx on my computer. i fucking detest this stupid system. its far shittier than previous mac os's in my opinion, being a mac it is already that disadvantaged, but my point is, if you are addicted to 12 oz and don't like it. get a mac with mac osx on it. you'll quit. i did. almost. not all the way though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

or, another idea. get a life:idea:

...or just spend 6 hours at school, 3 at volleyball practice, 3 on homework...its weird how i can not account for 2 or 3 hours of my day, everyday. anyways, i wouldnt call what i have "a life" but it definitely takes up the 6 or so hours i spent on here during the summer.

Guest ilikeskulls.

the best cure is having your computer die...but then you end up not being cured because you can still check 12oz from your friends computer(like what i'm doing now). the only way out is prison or sucide.

I just look at my post count, and then realize what a stupid moron i've become for posting so much. That usually helps alot. Until recently, I haven't posted for months. It makes it okay to post in moderation, unlike my alcohol binges.

Guest spectr

me likey osx me likey mac, ok but try installing linux on your machine odds are most people on here couldnt figure out what to do so they couldnt even connect to the net and the comp would just sit there and gather dust.... oh yeah and i dont know how you can rag on mac oh wait yeah i do you have to have some level of intelligence to use one...

Guest --zeSto--

1.) you sir are not an addict Mr.Less-than-a-thousand-posts.

2.) seeking is on osX and look at his count!!

3.) 9.2.1 is the pinacle of mac perfection.

Archived