Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Adderall, anyone?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Do any of you take Adderall, or have you in the past? If so, what is (was) your dosage, and what did you think of it? How did it make you feel? Did it help you? Any side effects? How about interactions with alcohol or other drugs? Warnings?

I just started taking 15mg as needed, and I love it... but it makes me shakey at times.

*Im going to let this one go for now. Keep it off the illegal drug use tip, this isn't an MTV special.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

to cure TBK syndrome that stuff may work

3. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

from 5th through 12th grade i took dexadrine 15 mg capsules,to keep me focus,i dont think i really needed it but i would act a donkey if i aint take em,well that's been a few years,i dont see the difference,other than ive gained weight since i quit taking them,but thats over like 5 years.....

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

This was meant as a serious medical question. It's a prescribed medicine for me, and I don't know anyone else around me who takes it, so I thought this would be a good place to discuss it. I wasn't trying to endorse illicit drug use.

5. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

TBK syndrome?

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:haha: @ arcel.

and i dont take any kinda depression meds or whatever the fuck that shits for...

7. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Sometimes your intelligence astounds me, sometimes it just makes me very, very sad.

8. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

Sometimes your intelligence astounds me, sometimes it just makes me very, very sad.
    [post=3673573]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

well whatever, whats it for a.d.d?

i thought it was one of the two, either way, those doctors will try to get you on anything they can, it all seems bad to me.

just do what you gotta do to fix whatever problem you might have without the shit.

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

This was meant as a serious medical question. It's a prescribed medicine for me, and I don't know anyone else around me who takes it, so I thought this would be a good place to discuss it. I wasn't trying to endorse illicit drug use.
    [post=3673563]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I understood that, this was for the responses that were to possibly follow, ya dig?

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i dispense a tremendous amount of it, i have taken it yes, i work in a pharmacy, i think its all a joke

11. ThroughTheColdMoorsOfSvarttjern

ThroughTheColdMoorsOfSvarttjern New Jack

12. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

I understood that, this was for the responses that were to possibly follow, ya dig?
    [post=3673606]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I dig. Just needed clarification. Thanks

13. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

was there any reason you made your name so retarded big that it offsets the rest of the replies, and make shit all awkward,,,damn kid

14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I was prescribed to Adderal and Ritalin for a while. When I first started taking each, I was really shaky and jittery, but I would crash hard at night

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member