Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ADDerall Addicts?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

How many of you are AD/HD (ADD) out there?

What is your diagnosis? Inattentive? Hyperactive? Dual?

Do you have any comorbid factors? (Research shows a 50% comorbidity with ODD. This could be higher on a Graffiti board, and I'm assuming it will be.)

What kind of meds are you on? Dosage?

Just sitting here waiting for my Adderall to kick in. I know there have been similar topics, but thought this might be interesting.

2. Wreck1

Wreck1 Junior Member

i took my friends aderol one time.. i liked it but couldnt get it up.. so i probably am add. just never knew it

3. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

My Dr. once had me on 60 Mg a DAY (20s three times a day) and it fucked with me badly (no sleep forever). I'd like to get back on it now though, its been like 4 years. I was diagnosed with all sorts of shit though. PM me if interested. Good luck.

4. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

No ADD, but I got a mean case of OCD..

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Crack is my drug

mmmmmmmm

peanut butter and crack sandwhich

6. Wreck1

Wreck1 Junior Member

I hear that.. me too

7. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Liking it doesn't mean that you're probably ADD. A large percentage of people who take it like it, but we're talking about people who actually need it. We're keeping in line with legal medication usage here, to be in order with 12oz's no-drug policy. Thank you.

8. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

I went to my doctor last july to get a xanax script since I was sick of paying an internet premium........

she gave me celexa instead...

it helps my road rage problem, but thats about it...otherwise it makes me totally indifferent to existence and very suicidal...not to mention sexual side affects...

oh yeah and I can drink coffee again...

but weed doesn't work as well either

9. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

What is your diagnosis? Drugs that make you indifferent to life are very curious. I've been there before, and I'm sure many others on this board have been. It's one thing not to be depressed/angry anymore... but to feel nothing is a questionable trade. You may want to consider other medication choices...

10. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

What's fucked up about adderall is that it's so easy to abuse. Despite being a stimulant, a patient that actually needs adderall is supposed to experience a calming effect. My Dr. told me that treats people that actually take adderall to fall asleep at night. The kicker is that adderall and most stimulants will make you feel better. I liken adderall to coke in that respect, of course you will feel better if you get more done and have more energy, but is that a long term solution or a short term solution?

11. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

Last year my friends would give me adderal and i used it like a diet pill.. everytime i would get hungry i would throw one in my mouth and wait for it to kick in.. one time i didnt eat for 3 days. My friend recently just got prescribed for it... and i cant wait to get my hands on some monday. Oh, and did i ever tell you the wonderful effects it has when you sniff it?

12. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

ADD and ODD are the two I know are down on record for sure.
    Haven't been on meds in years, never liked them when I had them.

13. GrafKix

GrafKix Senior Member

Adderal makes your penis baby.

also..

i dont like it cuz when i smoke (medical marijuana) blunts i dont get high.

its the shit if you need to get things done though

14. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

I'd never heard about sexual side effects with adderal... please explain.

15. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I just recently started using it about 2 months ago after trying out Ritalin for a few weeks and having that not work out. I don't have an official ADD diagnosis, I'm prescribed it mainly to help me study and stay focused in college. It also helps me wake up in the morning, which is somewhat difficult because of other medications I have to take at night that leave me very groggy in the mornings. It works great, I take anywhere from 10-20mg a day, usually just 10. The only issue I have with it is that it really ruins my appetite.