add ur digital....

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TECONE SW

I like digital graff cause it's bringin it to a new level... It's a whole new skill people are learnin... It's keepin up with technology... that first flick by cyzm is off the hook... dope 3d's and the lightnin style is hot... good shit...

yo tecone i didnt rock that my boy havie did.. but ya its super phat.. and its defenitely takin things to another level.. computer shit is dope, and alot of people think its cheating in a way, but hey try it and you'll find out the computer doesnt do everything for you....... peace...

Guest seno.oner

Mamerro....where did you get that wire frame stuff and what program did you use to make that?

I like all this stuff its time very time consuming to do (at least for me).

Guest havek

its ulead photoimpact its pretty similar 2 adobe photoshop just ive always used it and the steps are more simple, then being so complexed as they are on photoshop 2 do the same shit.... do u freestyle your robots or recreate images?

Guest CountRockula

that first flik-

no offense bro, im sure you got skills and i know that computer shit isnt easy, but im not at all feelin it. it looks like a giant crab.

then again i dont like any of this graf-of-the-future shit at all.

props tho.

Guest havek
Originally posted by CountRockula

that first flik-

no offense bro, im sure you got skills and i know that computer shit isnt easy, but im not at all feelin it. it looks like a giant crab.

then again i dont like any of this graf-of-the-future shit at all.

props tho.

hahaha yeah no doubt man thanks though its just im out the 2 do something freely expressed other than being influenced by the same older stuff over and over again but then again everything u see is influenced by something, some way dont get me wrong though i love the old skool... gotta love dream and dare super ill peace

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MR BOJANGLES

will bombing one day be digital pieces hacked onto major websites, and all of us will be old man preaching about back in the day when you had to leave your house for fame?

(not inteded as a diss, just a thought.)

I think it's already started...people getting up strictly on guestbooks and forums like this...I'd rather go out and paint, but I suppose I'm guilty in a way for putting my tag as my nick...but if you don't do the work you're not getting up as a writer so this type of fame is just silly.

Dope thread anyways...

Guest SerOneADC

word ozek...that's the way i feel...i think that these kinda forums should be used for guys to post their art to see what other writers have to say...at least that's what i think.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

will bombing one day be digital pieces hacked onto major websites, and all of us will be old man preaching about back in the day when you had to leave your house for fame?

(not inteded as a diss, just a thought.)

I've always thought about that as well Bojangles, seemed like a revolutionery idea years back for a kid who just discovered the www. Add the appeal and passion of "hacking" and it made for a cool ambition.

Acts of hacking and bombing share quite a few similarities, but obviously with different executions. Done by a different breed of geeks.

maybe there will be a transformation of Graf as we know it, but the mentality of "bombing the system" will always be alive no matter what methods you employ.

damn vandals. :D

Archived