Acute Cocaine Intoxication.....

DETO

Medical examiner: Cocaine killed professional wrestler Curt Hennig

(Tampa-AP) -- The medical examiner's office says a cocaine overdose killed professional wrestler Curt ``Mr. Perfect'' Hennig, who was found dead in a hotel room prior to a scheduled appearance in February.

Shernea Tippins, an investigator for the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's Office, says 44-year-old Hennig of Champlin, Minnesota, died from ``acute cocaine intoxication.'' The office did not release any other information about Hennig's death.

Hennig was scheduled to wrestle at the Florida State Fair in Tampa on February 10th. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a housekeeper at the Homestead Suites Hotel in the Tampa suburb of Brandon found Hennig in a room that day. He was not breathing and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Hennig, the son Minneapolis wrestler Larry ``The Axe'' Hennig, wrestled professionally for more than 30 years, according to an online biography. He worked for the World Wrestling Federation and most recently wrestled for Jimmy Hart All-Star Wrestling.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pseudoprep©

I havent snorted anything yet (except when I crushed up some smarties in like 6th grade and snorted them during cat testing.) But, if I ever did snort anything, it'd be ketamine.

Guest imported_Europe

Since this thread isnt about Mr Perfect anymore, its closed cause we dont talk about drugs on this board.

And coke is for loosers...

Closed.

Archived