Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Acute Cocaine Intoxication.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Medical examiner: Cocaine killed professional wrestler Curt Hennig

(Tampa-AP) -- The medical examiner's office says a cocaine overdose killed professional wrestler Curt ``Mr. Perfect'' Hennig, who was found dead in a hotel room prior to a scheduled appearance in February.

Shernea Tippins, an investigator for the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's Office, says 44-year-old Hennig of Champlin, Minnesota, died from ``acute cocaine intoxication.'' The office did not release any other information about Hennig's death.

Hennig was scheduled to wrestle at the Florida State Fair in Tampa on February 10th. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a housekeeper at the Homestead Suites Hotel in the Tampa suburb of Brandon found Hennig in a room that day. He was not breathing and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Hennig, the son Minneapolis wrestler Larry ``The Axe'' Hennig, wrestled professionally for more than 30 years, according to an online biography. He worked for the World Wrestling Federation and most recently wrestled for Jimmy Hart All-Star Wrestling.

2. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

cmmon and ride....
    just ride that white horse.........

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

cocaine is for pussys like, "Whoa, my whole face is numb dude..."

4. Pseudoprep©

Pseudoprep© Guest

Fuck an upper...

Thats why they blessed us with codone.

5. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

I SNORTED ONCE, A COUPLA A YEARS AGO, IT WAS AIGHT

6. illwill

illwill Member

7. dork

dork Member

fuck off dick head

[​IMG]

8. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

you sell your soul to stan when you do that shit

i haven't touched it in two years

9. dork

dork Member

10. dork

dork Member

11. dork

dork Member

12. Pseudoprep©

Pseudoprep© Guest

I havent snorted anything yet (except when I crushed up some smarties in like 6th grade and snorted them during cat testing.) But, if I ever did snort anything, it'd be ketamine.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

coke is pretty fun
    if you pay for it or snort it more than once a week you're lame

ritalin's a whole different story
    A-OK all the way

15. Since this thread isnt about Mr Perfect anymore, its closed cause we dont talk about drugs on this board.
    And coke is for loosers...

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.