Activision: Street Hoops. IT'S ON

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://images.ea.com/easportsbig/games/nflstreet/home/streetlogo.gif'>

NFL STREET

EA SPORTS BIG

Gameplay: Hard-hitting 7-on-7 arcade gameplay challenges players to show their skills on both offense and defense. Big jukes with bone-crunching tackles, pitches, and a wealth of showboat moves are available.

Create-a-Team: Create a player and build a team, filling all positions. Choose from hundreds of swappable clothing, accessories, colors and logos.

Game Play Modes:

NFL Challenge: Bulldoze through 31 teams while building the ultimate team with dozens of unlockables.

Pick Up Game: You’re always the captain and you take turns with your opponent, selecting your team from 40 randomly selected NFL stars.

Online Play for PlayStation 2: Rule the streets from coast-to-coast.

BIG-time NFL Personality: More than 300 current NFL stars and legends such as Barry Sanders. Each player model exaggerates the real-life features of their counterparts.

EA SPORTS BIG Trick System: Great plays earn Showboat points which will eventually reward gamers with a Gamebreaker. Gamebreakers put a player into “the zone” where they can plow through the opposing team or knock the ball loose on defense.

Original Interactive Environments: Seven unique fields change will affect your strategy. Play on a beach, in a park, on a corner lot, and more.

BIG Audio: The game features a licensed soundtrack from top hip-hop and rock artists.

I haven’t tried that. I’m very curious to see how NFL Street will be. Even if it is good, I don’t want it to replace the joy that is smoking weed and playing pickup Madden at 1am. Madden can not be replaced. Street will perhaps be for the people who don’t understand football. We’ll see. I wanna try it.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

NBA Live '96 for Super Nintendo fucking OWNED. niggas were running down the court at 50 miles an hour doing slam dunks at the free throw line like it was nothing

The passing was so easy, too. 8 passes in 3 seconds, then end it with a dunk. I don’t recall ’96, but Live 95 was one of the best games ever.

Remember Double Dribble for NES?

There was also that Bill Lambier (sp) futuristic basketball game.

As you remember, Lambier was known for his fouling when he played. NES had a game where he was the commissioner of basketball in the future, and cyborgs would destroy each other trying to get a basket. I gotta play that game somewhere.

Originally posted by Weapon X

There was also that Bill Lambier (sp) futuristic basketball game.

As you remember, Lambier was known for his fouling when he played. NES had a game where he was the commissioner of basketball in the future, and cyborgs would destroy each other trying to get a basket. I gotta play that game somewhere.

Yeah I remember that. It was called "Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball" -- I think it was on SNES though.

Archived