action figgers

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

ABC about to hit Vet Status. oh yeah homie, i got the flicks late last night. DECK.

yeah, thanks for alerting the whole world, i was trying to keep it on the dl and then BAM! show nigguz whassup.

glad you like the photos. i'm a naughty boy and my mate is a drunk englishman. deckity deck deck

Re: not to get all high on myself...

Originally posted by iquit

but i'm kinda surprised that no one cares that there is a line of graffiti action figures coming out with bombed trains and blackbooks. was kinda hoping for more feedback on the toys than on my spelling. go figger.

here's some feedback:

they kinda remind me of stikfas. they are cool, but very cliche. everyone's jumping on the graffiti bandwagon and to me personally, it's played out. kid robot, michael lau, tyke AWR...

it's like the saying goes (at least the one i know):

real writers don't wear graffiti shirts, buy all the graffiti gear, buy their tips at hip hop/graff shops, etc...

i don't know what i'm getting at exactly. it's just played out to me. graffiti is being commercialized. your figures embody all the typical stuff graffiti is made of. don't get me wrong, it's cool that you're showing that, but it's so overrated.

but i'm sure the mainstream kids will appreciate your work.

end of feedback.

Re: Re: not to get all high on myself...

Originally posted by slave_one

here's some feedback:

they kinda remind me of stikfas. they are cool, but very cliche. everyone's jumping on the graffiti bandwagon and to me personally, it's played out. kid robot, michael lau, tyke AWR...

real writers don't wear graffiti shirts, buy all the graffiti gear, buy their tips at hip hop/graff shops, etc...

i don't know what i'm getting at exactly. it's just played out to me. graffiti is being commercialized. your figures embody all the typical stuff graffiti is made of. don't get me wrong, it's cool that you're showing that, but it's so overrated.

end of feedback.

</span>

http://www.smsu.edu/EnergyMgt/money.jpg'>

"Listen

You get upset when you hear the Large Professor

on your girl's cassette deck expect

nothin comin soft cause I'll never throw weaker blows

I'll kick you in your [ass] and your breath'll smell like sneaker soles

Now how's that for a fixin?

You'd better rather go to Roy's, cause I ain't kickin science fiction

I kick a size nine sneaker or boot

Chop chumps to stumps, and they remain mi-nute

The Sheik, I get deep, and always leave with the wet meat

Because of my technique, I'm the one you let speak

I collect crops and props like spinach

I'm vintage, your single sums up to a ten inch

My soul brother Van Paul and Pete Rock

keep the funk flowin until the last beat stops

The soul man, can't have you leavin on a stretcher

Probably, have you leavin in leather, I catch a body

from wreckin slum rappers, but to be frank

I don't give a [fuck] I got money in the bank"

Re: Re: not to get all high on myself...

Originally posted by slave_one

here's some feedback:

end of feedback.

i hear you. i agree with everything you have to say.

making toys is my job. i try to make cool shit. obviously when you make products that represent a subculture, you catch some sellout flak from those who are down. someones gonna be makin the shit, at least these are made by kids who write graff and appreciate it, and try to keep it cool for writers, not just the mass market.

did i mention that the blackbooks are blank until you wipe warm water on them and then the tags appear!!!

Originally posted by E MARTYR

ill delete my comments in your thread, dont want you catching e-feelings over some comments or anything... :rolleyes:

ahhhhahahahahahahahahaha.

just because you live in some bizarre fantasy world where an internet message board has become a significant part of your life, don't put it on me.

this website just makes me laugh out loud is all, i'm killin time at work.

:lol: