Acoustic Appreciation

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh pirates yes they rob i. sold i to the merchants ships, minutes after they took i, from the bottomless pit, but my hand was made strong, by the hand of the almighty, we forward in this generation, triumphantly. wont you help to sing.....

oh pirates yes they rob i. sold i to the merchants ships, minutes after they took i, from the bottomless pit, but my hand was made strong, by the hand of the almighty, we forward in this generation, triumphantly. wont you help to sing.....

stevie ray vaughn kills acoustic....

not too long ago i heard a set by tool that wasnt acoustic but but they used all tabla drums, the reason i mention it is because to me tablas are kinda like the acoustic of drums in a sense. it was super laid back, good stuff. the al (all lyrics) track off of the lyricist lounge volume 1 is pretty amazing as well, i love the sound of acoustic hip hop.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Glik0

modest mouse.

i dont really listen to them but i have a song of theirs....the fruit that ate itself....its pretty cool

Archived