Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Acoustic Appreciation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Aug 31, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Some songs are so much better in acoustics.. who's with me? drop some examples.

deeinsappylovemoodbutreallyfuckingbroke38.

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

haha def leppard unplugged!

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

PETER FRAMPTON..DO YOU FEEL LIKE I DO.

4. jah

jah Elite Member

oh pirates yes they rob i. sold i to the merchants ships, minutes after they took i, from the bottomless pit, but my hand was made strong, by the hand of the almighty, we forward in this generation, triumphantly. wont you help to sing.....

5. jah

jah Elite Member

oh pirates yes they rob i. sold i to the merchants ships, minutes after they took i, from the bottomless pit, but my hand was made strong, by the hand of the almighty, we forward in this generation, triumphantly. wont you help to sing.....

stevie ray vaughn kills acoustic....

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

So nice you had to say it twice..

P.s. thank god no one did that FIRSTIES bullshit.:mad:

I really wont hesitate to say that Everlong is good in acoustic. (Full band)

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Nirvana MTV Unplugged....

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Fuck yes!

9. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

10. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

shiiit... acoustic or not, everlong's always been a great song. i say that and i've hated dave grohl for years too. didn't deftones record be quiet and drive acoustic once?

i got an acoustic radiohead mix cd i made that's fuckin fantastic.

11. beardo

beardo Guest

jerry garcia

beck is also pretty dizope on the acousic. check out his new album, real mellow acoustic steezo

12. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

^^^^^ YES.....anything greatful dead...friend of the devil...

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Murphy's Law Unplugged.

14. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

Pink floyd - wish you were here, but the GD cover

15. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

^^^actually nevermind that ones with an electric