acne , pimples etc

sect one

yeah any of you have any good ways to get rid of it i feel like a kiids havin this shit... its like it starts to clear and decided to come back some shit i heard that helps:

vitamin E

drinikin water

avoiding extreme temperatures

not touching your face ....

none of these worked for me anyone that can help?

ive had it for years..... used that medicine retin - a - micro for alil while but it seemed to make it worse... and i mout of it now anyway... but yeah its not horrible but i can do without it any help is welcome...

edit: oh yeah i heard pee is supposed to help but i havent tried it and refuse to...it almost seems like a sick joke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Sleeping in a non hot or cold room helps....

Not eating too much junk food [i thought this was a crock of shit but it worked for me]....

Shaving regulary and being carefull not to cut off little bits of skin....

You got to shower boy that could be no1....

Guest fr8lover

ive tried everything short of accutane but i hear thats a hellride so i keep putting it off.

my face gets bad sometimes but the thing that really weirds me out is my chestne and backne, its gross.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

The junk food I am talking about is like substituting maccas for a real meal....IE: a meal with veggies and meat.....I am talking about not eating wisely....I mean junk food every so often wont do shit but every day will fuck with your skin.......

change your pillow cases every 3 days, wash your hair and face before your go to bed, and try accutane..its the onyl thing that worked for me..it made my face peela nd crack and stuff like that but it worked on getting rid of the shit...another good thing to try to dry it out is go to your pharmacist and get this stuff called ivy dry. Its a medicine for poison ivy and AFTER you get your acne cleared up put this stuff on when you start to break out and after putting it on right before you go to bed at night shit will be cleared up.

i don't use anything. just plain water. itworks fine. . if im really stressed maybe one or two. when i use face wash it doesnt make a differnce i think. i think good skin is the only thing i got goin' for me. blah

get some girly stuff.

-clinique makes this acne spot treatment. it works good if you have pimples.

-don't touch your face. use lotion arghhhhhhhhh

Guest willy.wonka

take the PILL..as in "THEE PILL"

you wont get pregnate and it clears your face up...works for me..i also grew some awesome tits.:)

Guest PAYROLL

Hey, Pizza Face!!!

I'll let you in on a little secret. Shit in your hands and wipe it all over your face. After six hours have elapsed, remove the pungent pore cleanser from your mug. You have to do this for about a month to see any results, but it sure is worth it!!! Here are some before and after pictures as proof. Good luck, my greasy-faced friend!!!

yeah man...i was on accutane..been off of it for about 8-10 months...i don't even have to wash my face anymore...i maybe get one pimple a month it's nothing. the only thing is the 6 months or how everylong your on it can suck..it wasn't that bad for me other then i had to put on chapstick every 5 min. literally. and i got bloody noses alot and you had to go to the doctor everymonth to get your blood tested for liver damage. it was so worth it though..i had acne really bad it was all over my chest and back shit is all gone... i could have been on one of those commercials.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

hey by the way, you can only use urine that you pee out when you wake up in the morning. it has something that has to do with the toxins that have sat in your pee holster all night that do the trick. er' some shit.

haha yeah thanks a lto dude i heard abotu that too got the most nutrients or some shit liek that lol.... and thanks to all tha responses

and to whoever said pop em...that makes it worse heh

Yes i have acne too. Most people think its you fault, but i really have tried 2 different anti biotics and retina micro and benzamycine. None of these worked, all perscribed by a doctor. I also dont eat junk food and wash my face 2 times a day. Its very frusterating. People for some reason think you are dirty if you have acne. I might give in and try acutane, cause it just keeps getting worse. Its not that bad but its progressing.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Yes i have acne too. Most people think its you fault, but i really have tried 2 different anti biotics and retina micro and benzamycine. None of these worked, all perscribed by a doctor. I also dont eat junk food and wash my face 2 times a day. Its very frusterating. People for some reason think you are dirty if you have acne. I might give in and try acutane, cause it just keeps getting worse. Its not that bad but its progressing.

know how ya feel i always feel dirty and im sure ppl see me as that way but i take two showers a day so i wash my face twice i cut my hair frequently so it helps me look a lil more clean cut but still.... and i am currently gettin more retinamicro it did nothin at all for ya? i think ive been drinking a lot of caffeine lately hear that can do it too and i dont think ive drank just water in a couple of weeks hehwhats this acutane im hearin about

i really hope you guys give swimming pools a chance.

the chlorine kills all the bacteria off your skin and even dries out your skin which helps if your skin is oily.

also, pantothenic acid AKA Vitamin B5.

Take about 10 grams a day (no i didnt mean milligrams, grams fucker, GRAMS!') which means about 20 vitamins a day. shit is a miracle.

there is also a theory that acne is caused by the brain.

think about it. you have problems in your subconscious so instead of dealing with them your mind provides acne as a distraction.

check out books by dr. john sarno. it mostly deals with the psychological aspect of backpain but can be applied to acne. good luck.

Archived