ACKWARD PHONE CALLS (and a dedication to my main man t-mac)

2 blaazed

You know when you havent talk to a really good friend in awhile and u kind of think that it would be too ackward to call after not callin for awhile.Then out of the blue they call you..

Well for my whole life i have lived in the same house in bklyn. just recently i have moved out on my own.My best friend tommy we call him t-mac though cuz he gets all the bitches. Anyway he lived next door to me all my life and was like my brother since diapers.then when i moved out i didnt call him for like 6 or 7 months and he didnt have my number..after like 2 months of not calling i kind of felt it would be ackward to call now..maybe i was wrong since we were so tight. i would see him when i would come back to the hood but only for a few minutes.i used to chill with him everyday all day for almost 17 years so that is nothing.I always wanted to call him but was almost shy.then just now out of the blue my friend calls me from his cell and says "yo talk to t-mac here he is". so im thinkin oo man and felt very ackward and uncomfortable, then he got on the phone and within the first 10 seconds i felt just as open and cool talking to him as i was when i used to see him everyday.we ended up talkin for 3 and a half hours bout everything catchin up on times. the convo ended with the famous line "those where the good old days". i guess i was wrong thinking it would be akward.

this thread deffinantly goes out to my nukka tom-dogz. Me and him been threw hell and back. I introduced him to the love of his life, he got me my first piece of pussy. i cant even count how many times we had each others back when shit went down.I have gotten stabbed and have been put in the most worse,hardest situation because of him..but i would never hold it against him cuz i wouldnt want it anyway else. me and him have seen friends and family pass away and always had just us 2. and god knows how many times he has whooped somebody ass or got a asswhoopen for me, but that how brothers roll ya know.And till the day i die if he needed me i would be there.If he needed my last dollar its his.if anyone actually read this hole shit much props to you,i just felt so good about how it all went down i had to tell someone.peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh damn....this reminds me of a thread i was going to make awhile back about people who you chilled with and whatever who you just lost contact with. there are soo many people who i have absoutley no idea where they went, but i'd love to talk to them for a few minutes....:o

sounds like you guys are real good friends which is good to hear. ive gone through many in the past from being in and out of states as well as the country, ive seen alot of friends go from being real nice people, to coming back a year later and they transformed into some hip lingo underground fuck retarded kid who doesnt care about life. i kinda drift away from them. but there are a few friends ive had since my young days.there always there for advice and shit but whatever happens, happens.they come and go. some you can talk to about anything the others seem like there just there becuase all there other friends or people they could hang out with are busy. i hate em.

i feel u dr. testical..i aswell have seen friends transform...ive seen kids go from str8 up clean cut kids to crackheads, ive had close close friends turn on me and try to shoot me or harm me. but we are are tight withsome for your hole life like its always u and him chillen basically growin up and exsperiencing shit in life and growing into the man your gonna be for the rest of your life...u almost make each other what you are you know. like u wouldnt be the same person without them. so it situations like mine u cant change as a person because thats how your always gonna be.Of course youll have your diffrences..i smoke weed heavy hell only smoke a lil even though we smoked our first blunt together.i like graffiti and take it in as a culture he just sees it as a tag on a wall..but that dont mean he aint gonna come and do look out and not get into it. he like all that gang crap but that dont mean im not gonna ride out for him no matter what the beef is ya know..he got into some bullshit beef over some bullshit dude tried to run up behind him and stab him without him knowing, i pushed him out the way and ended up gettin caught...never held it against him or even asked for a apology...

dope thread. it's really depressing to think about the good friends i've let slip away for absolutely no reason. true friends withstand tests like that but i've definitely let some really good peeps disappear into the past. i should make some phone calls.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

if anyone actually read this hole shit much props to you,i just felt so good about how it all went down i had to tell someone.peace.

i read it. that was nice 2blazzed...some people just got that good vibe always; your friend is one of them.

i feel u dr. testical

:lol:

but seriously, i know how you feel, after hs no one called me, i had three jobs so everyone thought i was to buisy to chill, my whole crew, just fell apart, kinda fucked up, since were pretty spread out and the only thing that held the crew together was me, no ones talked to each other in ages, i recently saw my girl diz and we started writing together again, but shit just wasnt the same without the ol crew backin it. i was pushed into a pool and my phone fried, losing bout 200 numbers roughly, i now have 84 of those numbers back, and still havent been able to get in touch with or run into people ive missed for a minute now. i used to chill with a kat, renice, i took a shot for him once, lil bastard, haha, mother fucker didnt leave the hospital till i left, but he distanced himself because he felt horrible, i havent talked to him in a minute....wish i knew where the dude was...

I had a similar thing happen, bumped into this gir lI went to high school with from years ago. haven't seen her in about 6 years, was like one of the very few people that I was friends with in highschhol to begin with I just had friends eleswhere then my HS.

The funny thing is me and a pal where going for lunch on my break and I walk past her working at a store I'm like no way so we talk for a sec. Turns out we have been working about 100 yards away from each other for about a year or so and just figured this out now.

i wanna holler at this chick i got her number but i think it would be awkward to call, dont even know what to say so i kno im gonna studder like a mother fucka

or i could call her best friend who im hella tight with and see whats up but that seems kinda lame ya kno!

i wanna holler at this chick i got her number but i think it would be awkward to call, dont even know what to say so i kno im gonna studder like a mother fucka

or i could call her best friend who im hella tight with and see whats up but that seems kinda lame ya kno!

Archived