achoo! ...oh excuse me, im allergic to dorks.

hava_nagila

before i post some funny shit, i just wanted to say that i dont think that everyone that is "dorky" per se is a dork, mostly just people that try too hard, if that trying too hard is the wrong kind of trying too hard, because trying too hard to cure cancer isn't bad, just trying too hard to be cool, because being cool is dorky. ...anywhoo i stole this quote from a 14 yr. old.

"dude!! skanking is awsome!! especially when the whole crowd is into it. im always out there skanking it up no matter what, ive been the only one dancing in the whole venue before, but i just have so much fun!! alot of people are very self conscious about skanking, and to that i say just loosen up a bit and have fun! thats all that life is about, and if youre not enjoying every moment of it, youre not living. sorry, went off on a tangent.....neways, back to skanking...it rocks. i highly recommend it. "

haha jokes on you...now you have less brain cells because you read an entire paragraph about "skanking".

"i keeel you car man!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on the skanking note...

this little girl that used to live in my neighborhood

well she was like 4 and if you put on a ska song she would start skanking

i swear its the cutest fucking thing i have ever seen

Originally posted by dai

couldn't be nearly as bad as raving!

Me and my girl went to this dance/goth/techno/industrial/freakshow event, but there was only about 10 ravers and 8 goths there. My girl had taken some nutmeg and decided it wasnt working and started on the vodka.

next thing I know she's up dancing like a maniac for the next hour. Completely on her own. Looked fucking crazy

Guest willy.wonka

i skank'em like a rude boy...all i need is some dreads and i can have the full effect...i close my eyes and trot to the music.

Archived