Acet1 wildchrome and characters

Acet1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

those characters are awesome. and i hate 99% of characters done by graffiti writers. consider yourself dope.

H2O YOU KHNOW

IS JUST THE BEGINNING AND I SAY TO ALL PAINTERS WHO DO JUST LEGAL SPOT AT WHAT YOU SERVE ? the real graffitty is not what do acet pfe etc........ the graff is born in da street and he survive in da street big up to all train and wallburner !!

BURN THEM ALL

hahseudeusoo mothafuckinhardkoreteam 2002 for one year !!!!! and it s just the beginning !:mad:

phaze from south bronx

yeah my man acet fucks all your stupid asses!!!!!

you suckers who make critiks can go on painting fucking frets for cows to see them!don't come to france you assholes you may be shocked by the vandal actshttp://photo.aero.fr/aero23/2001-08-26-PM/1705-34340-qDgLZ.jpg'> http://photo.aero.fr/aero23/2001-08-26-PM/1705-34341-kYcML.jpg'> http://logoaero.aero.fr/logo_1705.jpg'> http://tofaero.aero.fr/2002-03-16-PM/1705-73969-lYwGK.jpg'>

i just laugh everytime.... the legals are the only thing the toy's(you) see

since your in france you dont see the illegal walls that are being rocked under with even better productions in my opinion... but you dont see that cause your some france internet junky who's never walked the tracks or the streets in the US. So just shut the fuck up... im not gonna say your not up in france cause i've never been there but i will say i dont like acets shit because ive seen the photos and those characters have been done thirty times over. This is just my opinion and only holds value inside my head....

for the PFE heads keep rocking what you've been doing

and don't put your illegals up for the toys... make them earn the viewing pleasure by walking the tracks and exploring train yards.

Originally posted by colt45oe800

since your in france you dont see the illegal walls that are being rocked under with even better productions in my opinion... but you dont see that cause your some france internet junky who's never walked the tracks or the streets in the US. So just shut the fuck up... im not gonna say your not up in france cause i've never been there but i will say i dont like acets shit because ive seen the photos and those characters have been done thirty times over. This is just my opinion and only holds value inside my head....

and don't put your illegals up for the toys... make them earn the viewing pleasure by walking the tracks and exploring train yards.

nigga who are you kidding i live in the fuckin us and pfe is as up as retarded a pigeon without mutherfuckin' wings.you must be in a fantasy world,how'd ghost put it on that new song ''wonderland you should see it yo''.as far as stuff them herbs are stricty xerox.nice guys but that's it so is my grandma should i say she king

Originally posted by colt45oe800

THANK YOU!!! SOME ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!

Archived