<< ACET1 >> STRIKE AGAIN WITH 7 SKETCHES FROM WILD !

Acet1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yep.... the french know what's up.... all of those characters are beautiful.. everything is awesome.... the lettering is rockin.... but i'm more in love with characters..... they're all very good... and that moose... man... everything rules.....

....*speechless*....

my my my....what a splendid imagination you have....im not down with the whole sloppy=good deal (becus most people make sloppy look like crap)....but not you man...you pull off your work VERY nicely. if you could see me right now you would notice a twinkle in my eye. SICK STUFF.:D :D :D

Guest willy.wonka

you bad, but i really think you should study that crazy photofucked picks you do on the computer more..imagine if you could do that...!

wait up one sekond....am isupposed to blink twice for this shit..i mean..whoops sorry..yea ur shits nice yea u got talent....but damn....thats fuckin nice..um..what'd u use on that..it looked like some prisma shit with some paint...i mean like..u used a brush and all..really nice idea..especially with ur pen..ur good...PROPS...now thats what we need in here..GRAFFITI AT ITS PRIME:king: :crazy:

Archived