>>> Acet1 GFX <<<

Acet1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Acet1

my gfx was for Crack-tro , warez scene , or demoscene ...

not for graffiti wall , it's just for open your fucking eyes ... beside the wall .. the light

are you rhyming to yourself? ... how cryptic.

thats intrepid gawwwwd!

im in the boat with serksoup... not to be a jerk

Guest NapoleonSolo

has anyone seen the hyperlink icons on the LogoFactory site? 'Links' etc, they are really fucking nice, who did em? i wanna see sum more o dat

mmm mmm

Guest TECONE SW

Hot shit acet... Those are pretty fuckin serious... I'm tryin to get into that shit but don't know where to start or what programs to use... well good shit... keep up the good work...

TEC:eek:

ONE POST OF YOUR SHIT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH..

YEA, PHOTSHOP IS "COOL" BUT YOU CANT BRING YOUR COMPUTER TO A WALL.. YOUR SHIT MIGHT BE GOOD SOMEWHERE IN FRANCE OR IN THE ART FAG WORLD, BUT WHEN YOURE READY TO BATTLE WITH REAL LETTERS/STYLE, COME OUT TO THE EAST COAST AND WELL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

P.S. PRACTICE PUTTING A "2" AFTER YOUR NAME.. ITS INEVITABLE AT THE RATE YOUR GOING...

---ACET ONE & ONLY PFE KRUE.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/themo/acetsketch1part1.gif'>

SQUEEZE:mexican:

I think the photo shop method of creating a piece is great.

Acet you seem to be very good at it . keep it up

But like acet PFE said you cant bring a pc to a wall. i am not directing my comment to Acet from france , just to younger writers that just started out . Work on the basics ,i cant stress that enuff. Photo shop is

a great tool , but it all comes down to what you can do with your letters first, and your can cotrol.

Why do I always gotta come through and regulate?

you how about we throw a jam for all the niggaz in the world that write Acet?? that shit would be hot, you could all do some gladiator shit and all fight to the death and shit. Then we could have pizza and fried chicken and smoke blunts and drink 40's till we puke nasty lookin shit. That shit would be off the chain, yall down to do this? lets make shit happen yo. Get at me 718-MAD-BEEF. :rolleyes:

MERO KILLS

MLBTK INC HAR

DBLOCK 184

LA ROCKABLOK

he burned her,,,,where,,,not in this thread ,,you cant compare his photo shop stuff to some classic paper and marker work,if any thing look at what acet pfe / acet france have in the threads in Brick Slayers .if theres gonna be comparisons on who is the best,lets look at walls and than decide ,remember we are writers not graphic designers

Archived