Acet1 (france) GFX in jetsetradio future (xbox)

Acet1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw man... that shit is wak.. the piece is fine.. what ever.. but those games are gay... in some games its cool when it takes place in a freight yard and i see an erupto or some shit.. (counterstrike) but until someone on the game development team is a former writer those games will suck. they make hip hop look like a joke.. like we skate around on roller blades... and while we do grinds we bust fillins..

those games get a -5 outta 10

Guest stank2

hey acet. i was thinking..... and since u are from nj, i was just curious to ask if u no if there has been any jerxzee graff shows...... and if there are going to be any in the near future. thanks......

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

naw man... that shit is wak.. the piece is fine.. what ever.. but those games are gay... in some games its cool when it takes place in a freight yard and i see an erupto or some shit.. (counterstrike) but until someone on the game development team is a former writer those games will suck. they make hip hop look like a joke.. like we skate around on roller blades... and while we do grinds we bust fillins..

i cant agree with this more....even though GTA3 is the best game i have ever owned...its kinda weird seeing a full out wildstyle on a street corner, like in acets pic, how often do you see a full out color blazin in your eye peices in an alley or behind a wharf or sumshit??

haha yo counterstrike is fukin dope.

i dont play computer games much but thats one game i will actually enjoy for a while

grandtheftautoIII is really different .. the game is dope.. period .. you get to fuck hookers.. that is too cold..

but in jetset you fuckin go around and press a bunch of buttons and this makes your character bust out wildstyles.. now that s just lame... i wish i could talk to the people who made gtaIII for future reference and explain some things.. (put fillins in "high risk areas" and pieces in chill spots or some shit..) but atleast in gtaIII you dont go around grinding on poles while you do a wildstyle then when cops come grind on them to kill them...

i have no problem wiht graff in video games when it is put in for atmosphere ... such as gtaIII (its supposed to be a real city.. real cities have graf .. so they threw some in (and atleast it was real flix not just some made up bullshit)) anyways.. imma send em some fliks for gta4 :) that shit would be cold, havin my shit in my favorite game....

• 4 years later...

Archived