Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Acet1 (france) GFX in jetsetradio future (xbox)

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Acet1, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acet1

Acet1 New Jack

my graffiti in jetsetradiofuture (xbox)

http://acet.one.free.fr/jsrf/jsrf1.jpg'> [img]http://a7utopik.free.fr/graffiti/jsrf_acet1.jpg'>

i need job :)

2. OZEK

OZEK Member

Dope!
    I love graff in videogames, it's amusing trying to figure out who they are.

3. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

your a fucking god that shit is ill. kiss me now

4. artsol

artsol Junior Member

illness man...both jet set radios are good. what is the second pic? anyway it's tight

5. ProperKaps

ProperKaps Member

PROPS<--!!! I did a few... did u scan the second flik from the game? or is that a sketch for the game?

6. gimic.one

gimic.one New Jack

naw man... that shit is wak.. the piece is fine.. what ever.. but those games are gay... in some games its cool when it takes place in a freight yard and i see an erupto or some shit.. (counterstrike) but until someone on the game development team is a former writer those games will suck. they make hip hop look like a joke.. like we skate around on roller blades... and while we do grinds we bust fillins..

those games get a -5 outta 10

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Good shit, but video games can suck it... what a waste of time.

Oh wait...;)

8. Loner

Loner Guest

nice, i love that game never thought id meet anyone who did a piece in it...

9. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

what do you do in jet set radio in the game? just like rollerskate around?

10. forest gump

forest gump New Jack

i love the style its crazy but, i dont get the whole game deal thats wack

11. stank2

stank2 Guest

hey acet. i was thinking..... and since u are from nj, i was just curious to ask if u no if there has been any jerxzee graff shows...... and if there are going to be any in the near future. thanks......

12. Merdle

Merdle Guest

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i cant agree with this more....even though GTA3 is the best game i have ever owned...its kinda weird seeing a full out wildstyle on a street corner, like in acets pic, how often do you see a full out color blazin in your eye peices in an alley or behind a wharf or sumshit??

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

this acet is from France I think he says so in most of his posts including his "Location" i think.

15. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

talking about video games and graff.....
    i was playing Max Payne a while back and i saw a setup throwie and paused the game for a few minutes...
    thats all peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.