ACET1 (france) back with hot 3d's sketch

Acet1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Nice stuff man

#1 he's heard all the Acet1 from NJ stuff before

#2 i think that when a lot of people do 3D there's just an obvious lean towards doing robotic stuff, so it's naturally going to be similar, besides that i don't even know what i'm saying so yeah

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

i can read acet in the last one

im just warningyou.. theres another acet writer.. and shes real good too. people are gonna give you shit

He already knows, there was a HUGE argument between them already...

The first one I dig, I can't read the second one so it's not really a style that I like.

And all this bullshit man. Whenever ANYONE tries to pull a fucking 3d piece people are always jumping about oh that looks like a DAIM piece or oh man TOTEM BITE!. Fuck that shit. Lets see you bust a 3d style that doesnt look like anyone else's style.

yep, no doubt this work burns.

Love it, want to see more. The obvious skill and style displayed in the drawing technique shows that he's got his shit hooked up. And that handstyle in the second one. . .Let's see some more. . and maybe some 2d styles if you got them

and painted stuff!

Originally posted by johndoe

i like them but the first one, totem.

ya know, it doesnt even bear that big of a resemblence to totem, i have never seen shit that goes in that way by totem, it always look like a bird or seomthing standing on one leg when he does 3d shit, so fuck of man

Archived