ACE OF SPADES>>>>>>>>>

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest o.g.sofa1

NOTHING PRETTY

WORD TO,FUE/AMEN/AROE/SIZE/STAIN/HDS/RW/CINCH/DOAS/GREY/DESK/GIANT/NEW MEXICO UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER,

Guest o.g.sofa1

Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

thought i saw the influence.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,EVEN THOUGH WE STARTED OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME.I WAS TAKING ALL CITY ALBUQUERQUE,WITH MY CREW WHICH CONSISTED OF AGREE1ATK.WHICH INFLUENCED ALOT OF PEOPLE,AT THE SAME TIME WE BECAME CREW (GYS/KMH)WE WERE DESTROYING FREIGHTS BEFORE ALOT OF IT BECAME TRENDY.PROBABLY WAY BEFORE YOU,EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HIS STYLE AND HE IS MY BOY.I THINK IT IS FLAT OUT NEW YORK STYLE WE DO WITH OUR OWN TWIST TO IT,I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TOO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLIE/FRAME/WISK/RISK/RELM/REAS/WOLF/STAK/CAV/SIEN5/HUSH/KET/GHOST/SAINT/VFR/ETC......IM JUST A KID OUT HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WITH A FUNKYFRESH ORIGINAL TAG (SOFA1)BOTH ME AND (GREY)ARE FORCES TO BE WRECKONED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Guest Dr. Doom

Re: Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,EVEN THOUGH WE STARTED OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME.I WAS TAKING ALL CITY ALBUQUERQUE,WITH MY CREW WHICH CONSISTED OF AGREE1ATK.WHICH INFLUENCED ALOT OF PEOPLE,AT THE SAME TIME WE BECAME CREW (GYS/KMH)WE WERE DESTROYING FREIGHTS BEFORE ALOT OF IT BECAME TRENDY.PROBABLY WAY BEFORE YOU,EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HIS STYLE AND HE IS MY BOY.I THINK IT IS FLAT OUT NEW YORK STYLE WE DO WITH OUR OWN TWIST TO IT,I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TOO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLIE/FRAME/WISK/RISK/RELM/REAS/WOLF/STAK/CAV/SIEN5/HUSH/KET/GHOST/SAINT/VFR/ETC......IM JUST A KID OUT HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WITH A FUNKYFRESH ORIGINAL TAG (SOFA1)BOTH ME AND (GREY)ARE FORCES TO BE WRECKONED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I would have to agree with the "fr8's before they were trendy" and the "old new york style with a twist" statements!!

Guest Aroe*ones

Awwwwwww shizzzz!!!Hells yeah..sooo dope to see all the true abq. heads catching wreck again,one love HDS!CINCH!RW!AMEN (that bug is bangin'!) and the lord SOFA!! Reminds me of the good ol' GYS Brain DEAD days..Los Chingon Alkaholics 2002 stee baby!!Yo Sofa,keep those kids painting..Saturating Blocks Fearlessly!!urrrrrragghhhhhh!!!!

visualJAZZ not diggin some of the stuff, but i'll keep my mouth closed on it. but hey atleast someone's getting up unlike my lame ass with responsibilities and shit. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

true on that

Guest o.g.sofa1
Originally posted by Al Green

sofa... do you have any flics of Amoe or Sloe? wallnuts

im guessing you might know who they are.

or two face.

definitely havent seen any twoface stuff in ages.

WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO SLOE AND AMOE,I HAVE SOME SHIT I DID WITH FREE5 AND KET A WHILE BACK.AS FOR 2FACE I DONT FUCK WITH THAT GUY>>>>>>>>TUMSTOMPS:D

Archived