Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ACE OF SPADES>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by o.g.sofa1, Apr 2, 2002.

1. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

2. FR8 LIFE

FR8 LIFE Member

3. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

4. visualJAZZ

visualJAZZ Member

not diggin some of the stuff, but i'll keep my mouth closed on it. but hey atleast someone's getting up unlike my lame ass with responsibilities and shit.

5. *SIZEROKS*

*SIZEROKS* Veteran Member

big ups to Cinch,Sofa,Rw,Bug(Amen),HDS,T.U.M. in the house......

6. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

NOTHING PRETTY

WORD TO,FUE/AMEN/AROE/SIZE/STAIN/HDS/RW/CINCH/DOAS/GREY/DESK/GIANT/NEW MEXICO UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER,

7. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

Re: NOTHING PRETTY

thought i saw the influence.

8. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

oh shut up

9. soopafeen

soopafeen Senior Member

i am sofa king.
    sofa king we todd it.

10. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,EVEN THOUGH WE STARTED OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME.I WAS TAKING ALL CITY ALBUQUERQUE,WITH MY CREW WHICH CONSISTED OF AGREE1ATK.WHICH INFLUENCED ALOT OF PEOPLE,AT THE SAME TIME WE BECAME CREW (GYS/KMH)WE WERE DESTROYING FREIGHTS BEFORE ALOT OF IT BECAME TRENDY.PROBABLY WAY BEFORE YOU,EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HIS STYLE AND HE IS MY BOY.I THINK IT IS FLAT OUT NEW YORK STYLE WE DO WITH OUR OWN TWIST TO IT,I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TOO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLIE/FRAME/WISK/RISK/RELM/REAS/WOLF/STAK/CAV/SIEN5/HUSH/KET/GHOST/SAINT/VFR/ETC......IM JUST A KID OUT HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WITH A FUNKYFRESH ORIGINAL TAG (SOFA1)BOTH ME AND (GREY)ARE FORCES TO BE WRECKONED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:p

11. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

Re: Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

I would have to agree with the "fr8's before they were trendy" and the "old new york style with a twist" statements!!

12. Aroe*ones

Aroe*ones Guest

Awwwwwww shizzzz!!!Hells yeah..sooo dope to see all the true abq. heads catching wreck again,one love HDS!CINCH!RW!AMEN (that bug is bangin'!) and the lord SOFA!! Reminds me of the good ol' GYS Brain DEAD days..Los Chingon Alkaholics 2002 stee baby!!Yo Sofa,keep those kids painting..Saturating Blocks Fearlessly!!urrrrrragghhhhhh!!!!

13. monkeybutter

monkeybutter New Jack

visualJAZZ not diggin some of the stuff, but i'll keep my mouth closed on it. but hey atleast someone's getting up unlike my lame ass with responsibilities and shit. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

true on that

14. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

much love to 505...

cruising the plaza
    straight thuggin it with ice cream from hagen daz.

you know how it is.

15. embalmwon

embalmwon Senior Member

why dont you post the one you did at zuni the blue on with the star in the center of your "o" i think it was