Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Accidentally saying something really retarded.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by [email protected]@N, Nov 18, 2003.

1. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Yeah... so. I have this life/career planning class, right.. and for like 3
    weeks we didn't have class because the instructor didn't come. When he
    finally returned, I was sittin there all in this good mood and shit from a
    previous class, so I ask the professor (jokingly) so what happened, you
    go on a cruise or something? He forces a pitiful smile and says "no, my
    father passed away." Talk about feeling like a jackass.

So yes, I know this happens to everyone. I know the irony of mine is
    probably pretty fucking funny... so somebody make me laugh.

2. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

3. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

4. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

just tell him after class that you where sorry you didnt know that was the reason for him being out of class.He will understand.

5. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

haha yeah I did, he said not to sweat it... eh, I just felt like a jerk, that's
    all. but uh.. yeah I kinda meant for you guys to post some stupid shit
    you've said so I can laugh at you. haha.

and hey... is that you failing my thread? that sucks, did your dad die too?

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

:lol: that made me laugh really hard...its happened to me many times I just dont remember specifics...

one time i was walking to class listening to headphones lookin at the groud while i was movin with swift ninja like speed, and someone ran into me, i kept walkin and looked back and said "what you fuckin blind." needless to say dude was blind...i looked around and no one else was there to hear it so i quickly ran to the building.

7. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

this has happened to me alot.

one time it was my birthday..and we were going to the mall..and my stepdad starts grabbing big wads of cash from his car..and im like 'you dont have to'. then he put it in his pocket. that shit wasnt for me. and then i was like 'we dont have to go to the mall.' to try to save face.

im sure all add more to this. im tired now.

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I got hit with a classic. Some chick waved in my direction and i thought of course it was for me. I waved back and from behind me I hear "Sorry bro, that's not for you." only to see chicks boyfeiend waving to her.

Shit...i felt too lame to issue an acidic comeback.

9. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

i hate when people wave in public towards a crowd u dont know who the fuck they are waving to. i mean for real anyone who waves at a large group of stranger with only one person they know in the group should be beaten. i just nod if someone does that. i waved once. never again waving is so 80's

10. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Ever accidentally put an instant messenger conversation with your boy about getting some from this chick from the club in a paper for class. Boy, that didn't go over well, especially cause I made reference to needing a machete to go down... Teacher was 57 and female... Ouch!

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Ever proofread?

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Proofreading is for losers, all my school shits are freestyled. No seriously.

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i was at this beach party one time...and this guy comes up and grabs a handful of m&m's and looked pissed off, so he starts throwing them in this guys cap (aiming like his playing basketball) so i start swatting the m&m's going "REJECTED" "REJECTED"!!!...and he looks at me and goes fuck you andrew!...i kinda just thought he was pissed about something else.

turns out he had just asked this girl out and she rejected him. so me swatting his m&m's he must of thought......

but i seriously had no idea.

14. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: definetly

15. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i have done stuff like that so many times, i think that i am prone to being an asshole or something. once, at a big shopping centre (a mall, for you americans) around christmas time there was this really big display christmas card. where everyone could write christmas greetings or whatever, and i figured that it was to stay on display at the mall over the christmas period. i friend of mine dared me to write "christmas carols suck" or something similar on it (we were retarded and 15, we thought that it was funny), because i had spent the whole afternoon bitching about the nasty christmas music on the sound system. being a retarded 15 year old i wrote it, and straight away, this girl walked up to me and said that it wasnt appropriate to write that because the card was going to the childrens hospital. i felt worse than i ever have in my life, cleaned it off and wrote "merry christmas" in its place, but damn, talk about doing something retarded. i was 15 at the time though...