Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

absynth

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by garcia_vega, Dec 30, 2001.

1. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i hear they have some kind of legal bottled absynth you can buy in canada or probly anywhere else besides the u.s.. i was just wondering if anybody knows how much is in there and if it's enough to really have any effects on you.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dotn know, but with the magic of the internet, im sure you could get some delivered to your front door from spain :)

3. bug

bug Guest

i have a friend who makes his own. i'm sure you could find a recipe on the internet. it takes a coupla days, but its a good high

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i find Absinthe (theres the correct spelling for you) to be annoying, more than it is enjoyable. im sure you could brew up some of your own if you cant find any to buy, its really not that hard, its basicly soaking woodworm and a few other herbs in grain alcohol.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

7. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

absynth is :crazy:. I went out one night drinking, came back to a mates house and had a good few shots of it (not knowing what it was) and I was absolutely wasted! Later that night we went yard and the next day I couldn’t remember painting at all; it was quite interesting when I got the flicks back!

The feeling is slightly different from just being drunk; maybe a bit like being slightly high on mushrooms as well as drunk. Apparently people have been known to hallucinate on it too. We get the slightly weaker shit over here you yanks probably get the same, it was illegal here at one point. Its from eastern europe originally and Vahn Gough was apparently fucked on it when he chopped his ear off.

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i drank that stuff by the gallon in prague. it's 140 proof and it's not to be trifled with. within seconds of downing the first shot you can't help but wonder how you're going to drink the whole bottle. ever. i am quite a motherfucker when it comes to abusing my body with alcohol and i did walk away from that stuff limping quite a few times. nonetheless i'd drink some now if i had it...

9. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

yea, most of the stuff here in the states isnt true absinthe, because absinthe in its true state contains a herb the fda has issues with, so here in the states, its illegal to sell the real absinthe, however, its not illegal to be in possesion of it, or to consume it.