abstract 3-ds

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno about those man...

they look sophmoric..

I like these folks 3d.. because they are soooooo originale

Totem2.. of course.. especialy that new blue one..

Daim.. his new stuff

Loomit.. sometimes

Elk

Envy.. underground

Demon202

Delta.. sometimes

Askew.. his hollow style

Toast

Dephect.. underground nasty

alotta the dotcom cats are nice with that type of effect

... man not many from the us are that hot at it..

but the few that i named that represent, represent HARD AS FUCK!

i love seeing that shi........its not that hard either juss draw some simple letters and fuck around with the 3D......i personally think technical styles are tuffer to paint because theres more little details.....but its all goood im not hating

I like how all the 12oz whiny fuck digital detractors on here think that any piece that uses any kind of 3d style is a bite of Daim. Stop trying to fucking look knowledgable, you just come off looking like an ass. There are different types of 3d style, learn to spot variations kids. Sigh, fucking internet writers.

:heated:

Cheers...

glad you all like it...Most of you anyway...you never know what response you'll get when you post this shit up eh!!

It was somethig kind of new with my style so it's not actually as ticghtly connected as I've been getting it...I want to takw that new idea and now lock it all up tightly...anyway....off to paint now!!

The Totem theory version 2: Chaos

Chaos is an advanced field of mathematics that involves the study of dynamical systems or systems in motion. Chaos Theory consists of the mathematical proofs and theories that attempt to describe processes in motion. Think of any mathematical system that changes over time, such as the weather, the stock market, or the genetic distribution of a population. Tour of Chaos: Basic Concepts (Iteration, Orbits, Attraction and Repulsion, Graphical Analysis, Bifurcations); Examples (Cantor Set, Sierpenski Triangle, Mandelbrot Set, Julia Set); Java Applets Involving Chaos (Mandelbrot/Julia Set Explorer, Mandelbrot Escape Sequences).

Im taking advanced calculas at Universityof Washington and i showed my teacher one of totems pieces via email and he sends me this shit. I figured dope would suffice, lol this is whyi cheat of the kid next to me.

all bout the grades<

Archived