absinthe party at the fly honey warehouse

w3ns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by beardo

i havent quite pinned down why i like this kind of stuff

My thoughts exactly...

Fresh stuff.

note to self: check all chatrooms before posting next diss

also, kinda silly of me to hate, i cant draw characters worth shit less they some cute little bunnies or penguins and shit.. so by default, <3

peas man :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :D :crazy:

Ok, some weird stuff just happened

I pasted the link to this thread in my irc channel

[11:29] <w3nis> http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=39759

like that, not the timestamp, AFTER supercooeys reply

[11:41] <cooey> haha

[11:41] <cooey> i posted that

[11:41] <cooey> wtf

he was in my irc channel. I have never talked to this guy before in my life

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

:nope:

Why do you always hate? You never even post why you dont like the stuff you hate. Your posts are never more than 5 words anyhow. By doing this your making a waste of space we all have to scroll down through.

Hell lets see you make a thread and we all hate at you.

Man people like you do graffiti cause you think its cool. Art itself is an expression... this is how he expresses himself. Although not graffiti, i still think w3ns stuff is pretty damn creative.

Originally posted by EveryWhere

Why do you always hate? You never even post why you dont like the stuff you hate. Your posts are never more than 5 words anyhow. By doing this your making a waste of space we all have to scroll down through.

Hell lets see you make a thread and we all hate at you.

Man people like you do graffiti cause you think its cool. Art itself is an expression... this is how he expresses himself. Although not graffiti, i still think w3ns stuff is pretty damn creative.

I never seen ne of ur work i mean none cause ur 2 pus 2 put nething up mine is on mods stickers n i put walls up 2 y do u hate u dont like nuthin either.Ur even THE BIGGEST JOCK on this site cause everytime i write something u seem 2 reply 2 it its not ur work n i hav seen worser things than mine wat the hell kind of comment is ... ?get of the nuts man hop off if u tired of seeing my post dont come back. POST SOMETHING u JOCK!:lol:

• 2 months later...

Archived