ABSINTH

jah

ive had 3 grolsch's, 3/4 a bottle of red wine, and 2 shots of absinth. the absinth was just a desperate attempt to get more drunk, but it didnt work. im rather angry abou that. in case you dont know, absinth is oil of worm wood. but since thats now illegal to sell in australia, its mostly gin or vodka with some oil of worm wood mixed in. and after teh grolsch and wine it didnt do shit for me. all it did was make me more tired over the last hour. that could have something to do with the fact that its 3 am and im bored as fuck too though. i need some ganja....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

jah, you gotta stop jonesing like this.

i don't care what anyone says, these nike commercials inspire the fuck out of me.

Guest ArtvandaL

if you get inspired by those nike commercials then studies show your the average joe

and I suggest you pick up a book of chocken soup for the soul, youll cry like a bitch

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

if you get inspired by those nike commercials then studies show your the average joe

and I suggest you pick up a book of chocken soup for the soul, youll cry like a bitch

and sports are for lameos, huh?

try to make sense next time you wanna waste my time and energy reading your pathetic rhetoric.

the shit i finished last night is from russia or some fucked up country and i cant read anything on the bottle except where it says the alcohol content on the "imported" sticker. all the better if theres opium in there.....

Guest --zeSto--

nope.

the opium was added in the sugar cube ritual.

And if it was from russia, there's be no wormwood either.

just sweet licorice booze.

well, i dont know what the sugar cube ritual is. and i dont know what country its from actually. i have no idea. russias my best guess by the writing but i could be way off. and im pretty sure theres oil of wormwood in it. ive heard true absinth is straight oil of wormwood but they stopped selling that cus it fucks you up too bad. and you can see the oil in the mix in this shit. it could always be some other kind of oil they throw in to rip you off but i dont really know. all i know is that its only been 4 hours since i started this thread (approx, maybe 5) which means ive only been asleep for that long and it was shitty sleep on my sloping couch. and i have a headache (more because im a little sick right now and i got no sleep than the alcohol) and i need to go back to sleep.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by jah

well, i dont know what the sugar cube ritual is... ive heard true absinth is straight oil of wormwood...

if you haven't even heard of the sugar cube thing, then dont believe the hype.

see all those pics above with a slotted spoon and a sugar cube?

well absinthe (with or without wormwood) tastes a bit like black licorice.

So people would pour it over sugar to sweeten the taste.

They'd also put a few drops of a liquid opium (like Lodium) in to the mix.

so trust this...

absinthe was simply a vessel for opium use.

sure the wormwood had twisted effects,

but they were minor compared to the poppy.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by sneak

4 shots of absinth killed me literally. urgh, memories....

I know what your saying, a bar in Old St sells it and it was Tors b`day at the time and we got slashed on that shit!! Nasty nasty!! Gives you the most orrible headache the next day and all you taste in absinth in your mouth all day .. In Catford there`s a little Jamacian shop that sells two types of it..

Archived