About that whole geso vs sigh thing in the other forum

misonoperso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by rolldafukout

what the fuk is this about, sigh is raw as fuck!!

he's a fuckin' style biter...not influenced...bitten...this has already been said in the other post by someone else.it's one thing to be influenced and another to bite.

fuck sigh.

Guest trAmple

i agree i am from hawaii and everyones excuse to be a biter is that they're influenced by that peron biting is simple and wack those keeping it real rock on

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by chozer

being a redneck, i wonder what kind of interesting toys sigh has...

he he...i remember grey saying he was having second thoughts on scrapping with sigh after seeing a picture of him.

grey's a bitch tho. he has second thoughs of scrapping with anyone. have that mace at the ready 16v cause some folks are lookin for you.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i dont even care. i still like sigh's stuff. maybe maybe some heavy influence but i dont think a straight bite. so let me know how wrong i am.

ps, a sidenote: i would like to see a thread started about all the msk/am7 biters. that could be fun.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Serkoff

ps, a sidenote: i would like to see a thread started about all the msk/am7 biters. that could be fun.

Good call. You wouldnt need look any further than the midwest to find a whole slew of em.

Guest diggity

while we bicker and complain, i bet those guys are having a good time painting. i wonder if sign has a potato cannon, those are so damn fun

Guest L.RonHubbard

You kids must be crazy to think that the shit is his own. LIKE DITC SAID MOST THESE GRAFF CATS DONT KNOW WHERE IT STARTED WHERE IT CAME FROM...

Guest ACEHOLE

i think they should fight

fighting will do justice who ever wins then the other has to start writing another word and style...... thats it.... to much steel in my blood

Originally posted by chozer

richmond has just become a scene full of that funky style lately..

rcade, sigh, bzee are just a few...

Not to mention JEDI. And those characters up in HBO EBT and what not.

Like the two of them are really gonna fucking care about this.

Archived