ABOLISH RAP MUSIC.

JoeyLawrence

Join the Abolish Rap Music Movement.

I recently started a campaign to "abolish" rap music. I am sick of hearing rap music and seeing "rappers". This movement can also be applied to "hip hop" music.

If you are interested in obtaining an "ABOLISH RAP MUSIC" stencil and sticker kit, lemme know in this thread. I will then contact you with more information. If you aren't interested, umm I don't really care. I will continue on with my conquest to abolish rap music. I am serious. I hate this shit. No...I abhor it.

And if you are going to try to be funny and post pictures of "iced-out mochas"(black rappers) or "peckerwoodies" (white rappers) or any other race, sexual or religious affilliated rap propaganda, you can quit now because your humor will not stop me. I WILL stop you. And your gay ass music. Fuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am waiting for the 14 year old bboy wannabe's to start screaming faggot at the top of thier lungs and typing in so much ebonics my blood boils and turns black...this thread will give me plenty of morons to make fun of.

but I like some hip hop.

i still want one of the stencils..it sounds funny

i think most rap is a joke.

but hip hop is usually a lot more than "kill mothafucka weed smoke". it tends to be better in my opinion.

i hate the huge hip hop influence on suburban white kids and skateboarding though. it's all so generic.

"naw mang i gotta get my FUBU on for that nollie kickflip!"

"look at my big iced out skateboard with diamond wheels and platinum griptape!"

hey i wanna join the abolish rap movement!

fucking popgunwar!!! where is my kit?! you only gave me stickers punk!! hey do me a favor....look on www.buffmonster.com

you will love the buffmonster hot pink stencils and the paintings that he has done in pink. i asked him how much the paintings are because it would do well with the BEBE poster that we have.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by --zeSto--

Good music is good music.. and I'd rather listen to Good Gospel than mediocore hiphop.

from another thread...

The problem is that people emulate the musicians.

Could you imagine if people thought it would be trendy to emulate

clasical composers? Wearing tail coats and writing with plumes...

Guest i cant login
Originally posted by --zeSto--

from another thread...

The problem is that people emulate the musicians.

Could you imagine if people thought it would be trendy to emulate

clasical composers? Wearing tail coats and writing with plumes...

thats not the in thing?

jees i feel retarded.

i want a stencil.

YoU fAgGoT!!!!!

Go BaCk To N*sYnC aNd BrItNeY, bOi.........

RiZzY iS tHe ShIzNiT, nUgGaH!!!!!!!!

Oh AnD i KeEp My HoRn LoUd EnUfF fOr ThE hUnNeEzZ aT tHe MaLl To HeAr As I cRuIsE bY iN mY PaReNt'S kIa SpOrTaGe PuMpInG oUt NeLlY aNd WeStSiDe CoNnEcTiOn, FoOoOoOlLlLlL........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived