Abandoned places around my town.

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im not witty

Theres a handfull of crazy abandoned spaces around this town. and I have constantly roamed throughout all of them. The most notable and widely known is carolina circle mall. This spot is hella famous in the pro skateboarding community because of the sick 10 foot transitions around the side. for years NC skaters had to wait for christmas day, the only day the mall is closed, to skate it in peace.

But once the place was finally abandoned, it was on. Alas, the tranny has been busted up to prevent skating. but what remains is a gnarly ghost mall... free for the roaming.

this is part one of crazy abandoned shit around these parts. enjoi.

carolinacircle022.jpg

carolinacircle002.jpg

carolinacircle006.jpg

carolinacircle003.jpg

carolinacircle005.jpg

carolinacircle010.jpg

carolinacircle008.jpg

carolinacircle007.jpg

carolinacircle012.jpg

carolinacircle017.jpg

Guest im not witty

carolinacircle016.jpg

just a sample of the hilarious "graf" thats all up in this joint

carolinacircle014.jpg

carolinacircle013.jpg

carolinacircle021.jpg

carolinacircle020.jpg

carolinacircle019.jpg

carolinacircle027.jpg

carolinacircle034.jpg

the famous transition thats been in a million skate videos. now ruined except for the little corner seen here. everything is is smashed to peices by some vindictive fuck.

carolinacircle027.jpg

carolinacircle033.jpg

thats it. theres a whole movie theater inside to, but its so fucking dark and scary in there, my camera wouldnt take pictures. tune in next time for huge abandoned place round two. "the warehouse"

god bless suburban sprawl.

thats fresh a bunch of us used to break into the sears building where i am from that place was huge and scary as fuck there was this one room covered in blood with the windows all blocked off.

Guest im not witty

nah, i want to go explore the movie theater with flashlights, that shit is big as hell but we barely went in.

last time we went we built a wedge ramp and skated with special guest and pappa john. that was the most fun ive had there. you can see the dismantled ramp in the 3rd flick of mine.