Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

aagghhh...! comic books

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Jan 25, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i'm trying to clean my room but it's being over-run by comic books... they have control of the electricity, and i fear they'll soon shut off the water...

2. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i have comics too...i have more zines and books then comics though and records!!!

whoo hoo...i don't have to pay bills...yet,but soon i think.

3. vinyl junkie

the records and i have an understanding: i take good care of them, and they stay in their boxes/on their shelves... but the comics... no fucking respect... they seem to band together in big piles which makes them really hard to put away... also they seem to have hidden their boxes, so i don't have any place to keep them from moving... :heated:

4. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

yeah most of my records are treasured..but i trade them like baseball cards sometimes...record nerd scum i am.

as for comic books...sell them and get more records...or pay your bills.

5. vinyl junkie

a real record nerd wouldn't be trading records... :D ...besides, i think we've both seen cracker's record collection, and he's made the wise choice of only trading about 4 or 5 times (except for the super nice ultra rare records that he manages to get more than one copy of... i fucking hate him)

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i have ab out 1500 comics... havent read most of em.
    they're still at my parent's crib.

7. vinyl junkie

i haven't counted in years, but i've been collecting for about 14 years, and can't remember ever throwing any away except for two that had soda spilled on them in my truck...