aaaaahhh the unbearable heat!! i'm melting

ubejinxed

owwwww. damn it's freakin hot. i have no AC so i sweat while i sit. i'm sweating out of my eyeballs, out of my fingertips, i can water plants. i cannot move for fear i will melt. thank god for air conditioned bars. except the powers out from all u fuckers with AC suckin up my fan's juice

the beach has a too high bacteria content, and ther are no trees in the city, no pools cept those public nasty pools. help me i'm melting

i am going stay at work forever, my only other refuge

------------------

high plains drifter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahhhhhhh.its unbearable but enjoy it while it lasts soon it'll be freezing!.i know what your saying though i cant sleep at night,theres no windows in my room so its really hot in there,but i wake up real early cuz im soaked from swetting plus i drool! i love the summer though.a/c should be free!

It's about 32 celcuius here (which works out to about 90 or so fahrenheit). It sucks, and all we have is a few shitty fans. I can't wait for night time so it will (hopefully) cool off.

What the hell is a heat index, and dew point?

Guest Pilau Hands

my teeth are melting

just keep a bathtub full of water, and keep jumping back into it, then getting out. add a breeze and instant ac.

frozen margaritas and sangria

some of you know whats up with the triple digit temp. its like 110 or damn close in las vegas. my parents are being cheap with the a/c, have it on 85. whenever they say somthing to me i just say, "its too hot to talk" and go straight into the shower then lay under my ceiling fan.

Guest rules for mules

i can't wait until fall. nice folaige. nice lay-ups. parkas. schools in. ahhhhh. almost a month left of summer...

its hot damn hot wanna know how hot it is open a window. boston is an oven no air goes anywhere in this shit. someone farts and it gets worse because it heats up.

shit the heat caused me to beat up a shady raver because he talked shit. dont fuck around on 100 plus days youre liable to spark someone off.

it's still hotter than a monkey in heat here!

humidity is 88% i can swim in the air it is so thick. i am the incredible melting person. someone save me!!

the bean ususally has a good breeze but it just feels like someone is breathing hot stanky city breath on you.

send me salvation

------------------

high plains drifter

the mid 90's over here. yesterday was hell. i swear i almost robbed a fat man selling water in the middle of traffic.

its so hot that the heat makes you want to go to sleep but you cant sleep cause your back gets all soaking wet.Best thing to do is get on the L or any public trans.I'm not a big fan of the summer i'd rather just chill in the fall.Thank God its gonna rain tommorow.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Archived