A2M on a wall???

kilmeplease

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stilborn

woa,,,this whole wall roxout.but wut i like most are...wyse,lead,crae,debt,pause ,but the whole prodo is dopeasfunk

Originally posted by seeking

that worm is real fresh...

id like to see the response to some of those pieces if they didnt have a2m next to their name.

"WHATS IN A NAME?" A F@#KING LOT, BUT IN THIS CASE MOST IF NOT ALL OF THESE WRITERS HAVE PROVED THEY CAN ROCK "TRADITIONAL" TYPE LETTERS. WHETHER YOU LIKE THESE PARTICULAR PIECES OR NOT KEEP IN MIND THESE WRITERS CAN ROCK IN OTHER WAYS.

im not saying they cant. ive long since outgrown passing judgement on other peoples styles. BUT, i'm pretty sure if some of those pieces werent affiliated with a big name crew, they would not be as well received. im commenting on the graff followers, not the artists.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i agree with what you're saying seeking.

the worms definately takes the cake for me. super duper slap yo mamma up side the head fresh

go to the venice walls this week and lyfe ska tko rooked that style of letters..worms looks mighty close to that style he must like lyfe's letter formation >

but yes some of these kids can get down!

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

go to the venice walls this week and lyfe ska tko rooked that style of letters..worms looks mighty close to that style he must like lyfe's letter formation >

From what I know, Lyfe just started changing his shit, and I doubt Worm even knows who he is.

That Meeka is rock&roll.

Archived