a2m day at my local yard

StemIgwt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A2M ALWAYS ONE OF THE SHINING FREIGHT CREWS OUT THERE TODAY.. C THEIR SQUADRON ROLLIN ROUND OUR YARDS HERE N THERE.. SEEMS LIKE "ADICTS" IS CLICKED WITH IT IN A WAY..

BOXSTARS STILL FLOWING AROUND AND FGS HAS BEEN KILLEN SHIT LATELY..BUT Y IS IT THAT BOX STARS N FGS KEEP DISSEN ON EACH OTHER?? I GUESS MORE SPACE FOR OTHERS TO BURN OVER THEM.. TOO BAD.. BUT FUCK IT HELL AWAITS THEM ALL!!! LATESSSSSS:mad: :D :eek:

Originally posted by LUCIFER66

A2M ALWAYS ONE OF THE SHINING FREIGHT CREWS OUT THERE TODAY.. C THEIR SQUADRON ROLLIN ROUND OUR YARDS HERE N THERE.. SEEMS LIKE "ADICTS" IS CLICKED WITH IT IN A WAY..

BOXSTARS STILL FLOWING AROUND AND FGS HAS BEEN KILLEN SHIT LATELY..BUT Y IS IT THAT BOX STARS N FGS KEEP DISSEN ON EACH OTHER?? I GUESS MORE SPACE FOR OTHERS TO BURN OVER THEM.. TOO BAD.. BUT FUCK IT HELL AWAITS THEM ALL!!! LATESSSSSS:mad: :D :eek:

sure buddy there are so many train's with no graff on them why would u want to involve your self.....

its funny how motherfuckers come on here to drop comments under a new screen name, because ther afraid to say shit and have people who know who they are identify them. i mean being afraid in real life is one thing, but being afraid on the internet...i mean damn...aint no such thing as halfway crooks! scared to death and scared to look.

Archived