a woman's words of wisdom-may wanna read

TOY

Things Niggas Should Recognize!!

1. Long hair is not the most important factor. Some short hairstyles are bangin', short dicks ain't. Get your priorities straight,stumpy.

2. Definition of a gold-digger: Former innocent, loyal, sweet, heartbroken girl who has come to the conclusion that men just don't

give a fuck about women and have nothing to offer besides dick, and

money. Dick disappoints sometimes, money never does.

3. Just cause your loyal girlfriend forgave you for cheating, it doesn't mean things will remain the same. Newsflash: Any cute male "friend"that she may have has now moved up a few knotches, playa.

4. Big titties can't suck a good dick. Nuff' said.

5. If she's mad cool, the two of you always get along with no

arguments, and kicking it with her is like kicking itwith yur boys, keep up the good work. You haven't pissed her off yet.

6. Girls can fuck you and keep it movin' too. Stop thinkin' that if you fuck with us we're gonna catch feelings. Ain't nobody thinking about you nigga. Our boyfriend was just acting up that week.

7. The REAL freaks aren't the loud, obnoxious, promiscuous, titties

hangin' out, tight everything on, excessivemakeup wearing girls who

emulate chics in a Jay-Z video. Nah, she's the QUIET one with the

sweatsuit, sneaks, ponytail, makeup-less face, doin' her, just chillin'. That unsuspecting, "plain" chic will have you thinking your dick will fall off if she leaves. Not to mention, kick one of them obnoxious bitches' asses.

8. Real freaks keep their shit undercover because if every nigga knew how good her shit was and how easily she gives in to tempatation, her coochie would wear out like a stretched rubber band. We all know how many times you gotta wrap that sucker around before it holds tight.

9. Just because a girl gives you her phone number that day, doesn't

mean she expects to hear from you that night. Pretend like you have a life.

10. Shouting obscenities at a girl just because she DIDN'T RESPOND

to your, "Yo shorty", (when you're shorter than her), or your "Ma, Ma, Ma",(when you ain't her fuckin' son), or to "Damn! girl!" (when she's with her man),only makes you look EXTRA stupid. All that cursin' while she's walking away...you still think she's fine, nigga.

11. If you want to mess around with the next chic, just tell your girl. She's not gonna drop dead from sadness. She might drop on her

knees though...to thank God for! giving her the opportunity to mess with that cute guy at school/work/the grocery store/next door/on the train/on the bus/on the UPS truck/ex she use to mess with/friend of

yours that's tryin' to get with her on the low/ etc. etc. nigga.

12. You don't choose the girl you want to be with. By the time you

even recognize her, she has already, loved you, kissed you, touched

you, sucked you, fucked you, played you, and thought of a way to drop you, for that other nigga whose eyein' her too.

13. Men swear that girls resort to masturbation like they do. If a

girl says she doesn't play with her shit, it is conceivable. When we

get horny, we call a nigga. As women, we have more sex appeal, mor seductive tactics to trap guys, and therefore more options than

guys. And, our options never have their period and are ALWAYS ready to fuck. With so little resistance from you all, why play with our own shit?

14. A girl's love and trust is like tissue. Once you've shit on it, you will never get it back to it's original state.

15. ATTENTION ALL NIGGAS, STOP GIVING FLOWERS WHEN YOU FUCK UP: Flowers don't make amends for all your wrongs.

If anything, they remind us of the course of the relationship: at first it's colorful, bright, and blooming everyday. Then it dries out, crumbles, and disintegrates until it's dead. Now it's time for some new flowers, if you know what I mean.

16. Girls don't dress up and look attractive to impress guys. We do all that extra shit to make us happy. We could have a rag on our

head, no teeth, and one leg, but if our ass or titties are big, we

could still bag one of you fools. Why dress up unnecessarily?

17. Oh yeah, those girls in the video? THEY DON'T WANT YOU. You

better pay attention to the girl sittin' next to your droolin' ass.

18. If a girl claims that you're sexually harassing her, you're ugly. Plain and simple. Sexual harassment is based solely on how attractive or unattractive the so called "harasser" is. Like a girl is gonna press charges because Allen Iverson told her she had a nice ass.

19. When her girl calls your house and leaves a message on your

answering machine, blowin' up your spot when she knows you live with your girl, you're quick to call her a dumb bitch. No. Dumb bitches hang up and pray that you eventually break up with your girl for some miraculous reason.

20. When you really have a chic's heart, and you really have her

open, she's sucking your dick. If she ain't doin' that, go re-evaluate y! ourself playa. She ain't open.

21. If a girl is sucking your dick and you're not even eating the pussy, and she ain't complaining, don't brag to your boys and laugh

cause you think you're the man. Another nigga is handlin' what you're scared to do. Ha!Ha!

22. Just cause a girl introduces you to her parents, doesn't mean she's serious about you. It's just that her parents keep sweatin' her because they want to see the face of the person giving booty calls

waking up the entire house at 3am in the fuckin' morning every night.

23. Just because you spent a couple of nights at your girl's

your dirty draws home and wash them yourself. And stop tryin' to leave signs of your presence. Other niggas drop by too.

24. When you interrupt our making out to get up for a sudden

bathroom run, we know you're jerking off to get rid of that inital nut. If she doesn't know, it's because she hasn't caught a nigga yet.

25. Do you really think we don't know when you're on the phone with some chic? Nuff' said.

26. If your girl is always asking about how one of your friends is

doing, she's doing one of four things: dreaming! about being with him, wishing she met him before she met you, considering sleeping with him after the two of you break up, or sleeping with him already.

27. Just because you honk your horn at a girl and she turns to look

at you, it doesn't mean that she's diggin' you. It's because she's in

the street and you honked your horn. Basic reflex is to turn and look.

Drive on genius.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let me redefine gold digger: a shallow, self centered, money hungry woman who either has a twisted mentality that its worth being in a relationship for posessions instead of companionship. they think the purpose of life and relationships is to consume as much as possible act like a snobby bitch.

if a man doesnt have anything to offer, dont be with him. men arent the problem as far as gold diggers go. women are. because u have some idea that ull be happy with a lotta stuff. and u use ur own disease as an excuse to hate men. gold diggin is a disease. ur just another self righteous (hahaha el m....) feminist whos been goin after the same kinda men ur describing in ur post, and u wonder why u have a bad impression of men. thats whats ironic about this post.

women are always talkin about how they want a sweet, carring, respectful, generous, affectionate, sensitive...... guy and yet u run around hookin up with the loudmouth, rude, insensitive, cheatin.... guy. some girls got their priorities straight but most of yall are lookin for the fun, popular, arrogant, cocky, assholes. i see it all the time!!!!!!!! girls dont want a guy who acts real and doesnt try to act hella tough all the time and who doesnt talk shit or act like hes the shit; u want the player/macho motherfucker that acts like a dick. then, when things arent goin good, u wanna complain and talk about how u want a nice guy. so tell me why the fuck i would want to act carring and sensitive? so i can look like a flamer and become the girls best friend and lose any chance i have? fuck that! ill keep actin like a testosterone filled ape like killin machine (sarcasm) because i know from experience that it works better. believe me, im not an asshole and nothing makes me angrier than a cocky motherfucker whos just frontin hella much, and im not sayin im gonna act like a complete dick, but being real sweat qnd sensitive is the wrong message for most girls. i know this isnt true for all girls but ive seen it plenty of times and plenty of girls have admitted it. and ive seen plenty of girls who wont admit it who are treated worse than the guys dog but they cant get enough of it. so fuck ur analysis as far as im concerned. thats just me tho....

peace

why not just say, "ur ugly, stop harrassing me" instead of bein a complete bitch and pressing charges cus u dont appreciate that ugly people want some play too. once again, shallow and just fuckin mean. maybe when girls like that grow a heart theyll get treated like a human being instead of a shallow sex toy. maybe if girls put more effort into doin what guys wanted instead of always wanting their way and expecting to get it cus theyre the most important person in the world, guys wouldnt get so bored with u. relationships work both ways baby!

Originally posted by jah

women are always talkin about how they want a sweet, carring, respectful, generous, affectionate, sensitive...... guy and yet u run around hookin up with the loudmouth, rude, insensitive, cheatin.... guy. some girls got their priorities straight but most of yall are lookin for the fun, popular, arrogant, cocky, assholes. i see it all the time

why do they do that!!? girls are so confusing! it's driving me insane!!!

all I have to say is girls like asshole guys for some reason or another... I am not saying all of them but for most it is true... Case in point Me and a buddy of mine about a year ago went to this girls party...

I knew her 2 years prior from work... We had 2 weeks of fun and then I found out she was engaged... I started being a total dick to her cause I was hurt... She just wouldn't leave me alone after that...

finally she went off to collage and I got on with my life... Then me and my friend dave were working on my car and he was telling me that at 19 he finally lost his virginity the week prior but he was wasted and couldn't remember anything... So he starts describing her... Then it clicked and I was like oh shit I know that girl. so... I told him the story and me and him decided to do an experiment...

We called her up and went to her party... After drinkin and smokin till about 11pm me and her went to her room we fucked from 11pm till 6am... My buddy dave slept with her the next night for about 10 mins...

The last night she wanted to have a 3 some with me and dave... Now I was freaked out kinda but I figured I would just feed dave good ole' jenkins whiskey... That solved the problem, so I fucked her again only for about 45 mins this time...

The next day was our experiment. I was going to be nice to her, and dave was going to be a dick to her... So I was very polite huged and kissed her goodbye... And Dave was a dick he treated her like shit all day... I mean really horrible shit...

I never heard from her again...

He had to deal with her calling him like 50 times a day literally. Stoping by his house all the time, and showing up at his friends houses. for about 4 months everyday

jah's got the picture

jah you have them figured out. what it basically comes down to is girls dont really give a fuc about you. girls want a guy to be a source of entertainment for them, you know the song girls just wanna have fun. sure they would like for you to be a good hearted person but your ability to provide a girl with a bigger oppertunity to expand her social life reigns over all else because thats fun to them. if you were to take an attractive girl and sneak an honest answer out of her she will tell you the most important thing in life is your social life. so the person whos got the most going on as far as socializing and partying is going to get the most attention from girls. im sure most of us have this notion but i just want to reinforce its real worth. my exgirl friend i meet when i was just about to go off to college and she was about to go too. im the type prob alot like you who was into skateboarding and well graff bboyin stuff and she was a prep the secretary of her class and thats what her friends were. she can be the sweetest girl ever i loved her, but her need to socialize was so great it came off as sort of bizarre to me. well i went off to scad an art school and she stayed in florida and went to ucf a university. she and all her friends allways wanted to be in sororities and fraterinities and thats what they did. and once she did that her bizarre social thing turned into who she really was. she played me hella quick. this from the first girl i ever was in love with and treated like i was in love with. i stayed in touch with her for awhile. while i was in touch i asked many questions. i was intreged by the power of this need to be miss party social, oh and all her girl friends from home were the same way. she told me about the guys out there who i could tell she thought had it going on and the competition between girls tryin to get the most power. frat guys have the girls on there nuts so hard they rape them and the girls wont say anything because they dont want to endanger there chances of being cool with the frat the raper is from. damn this is too much writing. so i get all this knowledge of the prep university world right then after spending time here at this art school were everyone is "different" and alternitive and tryin to be better then the average person because the popular world is so fucked up right its the same thing. these girls here are no different. they act the exact same way. art people are no different from anyone else exept for there attempts to try to stand out in a crowd are different. girls here are all about the guy with the most friends and goes out the most i never here anyone say anything about someone having a good heart. it sucks but thats just the way life is. girls dont like how were so involved with a girls physical appearance thay think that sucks, its just the way things are. so heres what you do. make sure you and your friends are tight. you should be equal with your friends. if you have a friend were you just joke on eachother your wastin your time. and drugs can make things so easy its rediculious. and when your up there dont screw over your friends cuz they have the potential to be around a lot longer then any girl. i hope this helps someone out. im just tryin to look out for my people. i know it might sound cliche or something but i swear this is how shit is. ive been at the top and the bottom and every where in between trust me.

Originally posted by cornelius

why do they do that!!? girls are so confusing! it's driving me insane!!!

I think people sometimes need a challenge and maybe love the chase and this is why they behave in such an awkward way

ex: going after people that have no interest in them,

and things of that nature

you must be black... alot of that shit isnt what im looking for and alot of white men dont act like hat. not to be racist but thats jst not how it is alot of the time. im not hollering or actin like tha. also if you could speak english it would help.:)

Guest --zeSto--

4. Big titties can't suck a good dick. Nuff' said.

spoken like true ghetto trash !

I have ZERO use for people with attitudes like that.

Originally posted by taper

you must be black... alot of that shit isnt what im looking for and alot of white men dont act like hat. not to be racist but thats jst not how it is alot of the time. im not hollering or actin like tha. also if you could speak english it would help.:)

are you talking about me speaking english? first of all, im a guy so i did not write this to begin with. second, how can you tell what race someone is by how they talk? ive heard mexicans with some texas- cowboy twang shit going on with their speech patterns-cmeup could testify. i dont care if this was the shit you were looking for anyway. i posted this for everyone to see, not just you.

Originally posted by taper

Couldn't have said it better myself. Who the fuck says some, excuse me, all of that shit???????????

Guest --zeSto--

18. If a girl claims that you're sexually harassing her, you're ugly. Plain and simple. Sexual harassment is based solely on how attractive or unattractive the so called "harasser" is. Like a girl is gonna press charges because Allen Iverson told her she had a nice ass.

that one's kinda true...

24. When you interrupt our making out to get up for a sudden

bathroom run, we know you're jerking off to get rid of that inital nut. If she doesn't know, it's because she hasn't caught a nigga yet.

busted !

Archived