1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a woman's thoughts

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by slave_one, Mar 4, 2004.

1. slave_one

slave_one 12oz Elite Member

a woman's thoughts

Discussion started by slave_one - Mar 4, 2004

original quote from devilush:

seriously slave.

sometimes i think about how it would be if i was single and having sexual relations with random guys....i know i'd be a wreck. worrying about STDs, babies, etc.

i've never been in a situation like this before so i wouldnt know how to handle it.

p.s. i kinna like another woman on 12oz that is married. i'm not married yet....not sure when but practically.

p.p.s. do you ever wonder if you were ever single again, would you be able to have game?

didn't want to overrun earmuffs' thread.
    i had all kinds of things running thru my mind yesterday: longing to be single again, being alone and not having to share everything with my husband. but as i was reading earmuffs' thread and tease's as well, i just realized that i should be grateful that i'm not single anymore...

girls/chicks/women have it rough: you enjoyed having sex with a random guy, but then you have to worry about pregnancy, diseases, etcetera, etcetera...

and you know what dlush, i don't think i ever had game to begin with when i was single. i've only slept with less than 10 men in my life, half of them being one-night stands. i was never sexy...i think guys only get attracted to me b/c of my ability to relate to them...i think more like a guy than a girl.

post your thoughts on here. btw ladies, what kind of birth control works best for you?

slave_one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« 12oz Senior Member

»§ÜGÅR« - Replied Mar 4, 2004

hmm well..

i don't know if my comment is relevant, but, i don't really have any thoughts at this point about being single..

eventually the boyfriend and i are gonna get married, but that's when we move in together..not while living at out parents' houses.:D

I think I'd be devestated if he left me..and vice versa..Empty, i guess you'd say?

I've never been in the situation having to worry about kids or stds or any of that stuff..thank god. I've only been with one other guy and my boyfriend, which to me is already too many guys. I'm not tryin to sound like a mormon here, but i wish i had waited till i met my boyfriend, cuz i wasted a whole year of life with the piece of shit i was with.

anywho.. birth control wise, i'm on the shot, which is really fuckin me up and i'm getting off it as of april and getting on the patch. I havent had my period for almost a year now, get bad mood swings when i first get the shot every three months, and i've gained 20 pounds in about 6 months. I don't wanna be fucked up later in life when i wanna have kids either. If i had gotten pregnant now, it wouldnt be a huge issue to me, just money would be the problem..cuz you wanna try and give your children the best.

ok ok.. that's enough outta me.

»§ÜGÅR« - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

alure - Replied Mar 4, 2004

hrmm..

well i'm single and i just had my baby. which i know well make it alot harder for me to be with someone, now that i have my son. but honestly i dont really care. yes, it is hard.. my son will be a week old tommorow and i'm doing twice the work to take care of him. through out my whole pregnancy i did hear alot of negativety(sp?), because i didnt have that ring on my finger. and yes some days i was very lonely. but i have no regrets, and he is the greatest gift i could ever have. the baby's father comes around every day for a couple of hours but he still has no responsibility for him. i dont really know where i'm going with this, but just letting the few girls on here know..that i'am single and i even have a baby.. and its not a fairy tale story.. but i'm happy and i'm doing just fine.

alure - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Mar 4, 2004

http://www.blockhead.com/sein2.jpg'>

"It all depends on whether or not they're sponge-worthy"......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

alure - Replied Mar 4, 2004

hrmm..

well i'm single and i just had my baby. which i know well make it alot harder for me to be with someone, now that i have my son. but honestly i dont really care. yes, it is hard.. my son will be a week old tommorow and i'm doing twice the work to take care of him. through out my whole pregnancy i did hear alot of negativety(sp?), because i didnt have that ring on my finger. and yes some days i was very lonely. but i have no regrets, and he is the greatest gift i could ever have. the baby's father comes around every day for a couple of hours but he still has no responsibility for him. i dont really know where i'm going with this, but just letting the few girls on here know..that i'am single and i even have a baby.. its no fairy tale story but i'm happy and i'm doing just fine.

alure - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied Mar 4, 2004

12oz homosexual clan, stoggaf wonk.

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

ubejinxed - Replied Mar 4, 2004

i was on the shot for 2 yrs, that shit sucked i turned into a ball of fury all the time it was awful plus i gained mad weight. yuck! the patch is essentially the same thing i think, check it out.

for BC i've tried
    ortho tri-cyclen (BCP) made me depressed
    depo-provera (the shot) made me angry and fat
    desogen (BCP) made me moody
    the patch - couldn't get it to stay on

now i use a diaphragm since i'm only sexing on the weekend. it's a great regional BC method although a bit tricky, it's cheap too! i feel much better using this than a system wide medication. i like being me...

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. slave_one

slave_one - Replied Mar 4, 2004

it is relevant sugar...thank you for sharing
    i've heard that birth control pills mess you up, as for the shot, i was on it as well for about a year...it works great but the side effects were not so great. osteoporosis in the long run if i can recall...

may i ask what the patch is? i haven't been keeping up on the birth control out there as of late.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Mar 4, 2004

yay! a thread on this. i have been thinking about this as of late. but its not that i am unhappy, its just i have been thinking about how it would be if i was single. he and i were talking about this yesterday night actually (we were high). i am grateful that i am not single but at the same time, dont you just ever wonder? a cute guy gets on the bus or passes me up...i wonder if i would have game with him.

i've also slept with less then 10 guys. way less than 10. i dunno. i've never been in a serious relationship and those guys we're one night stands (funny how we are alike huh?) and no one that i cared about. i never thought i was sexy. all those guys were actually guys that i knew of and that was back when i was skating and getting to know a new city.
    if i think about it now, i think it was because i can relate to them like no other random girl can. which is fine with me. if they fucked me because i am into skating and art, fine. thats a good basis i guess. i too also think more like a guy than a girl. which made me think that i wasnt sexy at all. and now i have this relationship where my hubby adores me. i couldnt want anything more. he's the first person to ever EVER make me feel sexy being me.

i'm on the pill. ortho novum 777. it works fine. i've been on it for 6 years now. ummm well. its made some physical changes on me. i've gained some pounds but i've also gained some cushioning....my boobs are huge compared to before the pill. also my ass.

i guess i shouldnt complain.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Mar 4, 2004

you're wonderful. i've sid my congrats in the night owl pages. but congrats again.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  11. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« 12oz Senior Member

»§ÜGÅR« - Replied Mar 4, 2004

well..

all i know from what the nurse told me about the patch is that the hormones and side effects aren't as insane as the shot. You get your period regularly, but if you change the patch more then you should you're over-dosing yourself with those hormones.

It is so true tho about the shot's side effects. I am a raging bitch sometimes for no reason. I get cranky and irriatable all the time when i used to be playful and up for any kinda fun with the boyfriend. Damn ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend the shot for anyone.

I was gonna get on the pill, but i suck at remembering to take medicines. Hopefully that damn patch will stay on me and not rip my skin off when it needs to be changed. :eek:

www.plannedparenthood.com tells you all about the shot,pill, patch, etc.

»§ÜGÅR« - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. ubejinxed

oh and to add about being single i got out of a very tumultuous engagement in July 2003 and then went nuts being single since i wasn't used to it. it was GREAT!!! i loved not having to tell someone what i was doing when i was doing it etc. i could spend my money on whatever, i could do whatever i wanted whenever i wanted. at first i missed being alone then i realized i sleep waaay better by myself and began to develop my interests again and being me not just ube/theboy.

i'm back to dating someone regularly but i only see him on the weekends and it's great, i have time all week to myself and relax and be introspective which i need and on the weekend i get lovin and fun. i think this is great and ideal.

however the time when i had just become single made me ultra nervous and i got a battery of tests as soon as i started dating someone regularly.

i dunno i still go out and see what's out there maybe get a digit or two but never follow up, i just think it's fun.

13. slave_one

slave_one - Replied Mar 4, 2004

haha dr. dazzle...elaine is TOO MUCH woman...i can't handle watching her sometimes

14. ubejinxed

good thread BTW

15. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Mar 4, 2004

i've been on the pill for about 11 years..
    i went off last year for a few months and didn't really notice a big change as far as weight/mood/etc.
    it does make my boobs slightly larger though.
    it is a pain to remember.

so, i'm a serial monogamist.

i always end up in a relationship, whether i'm looking for it or not.
    in the past twelve or so years, i've had five 2yearplus relationships.

shit gets too complicated.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages: