1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A Warning for the Aussie writers

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by AgresWFO, Dec 18, 2001.

1. AgresWFO

AgresWFO New Jack

A Warning for the Aussie writers

Discussion started by AgresWFO - Dec 18, 2001

On Ch9 news last night there was an item about graff.... there is now a $500 reward for anyone with information about writers and reporting it to Crime Watch. For anyone who is interested the phone # is 1800333000. Time to show em what for, prank call and give false information.

AgresWFO - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. QbaOner

QbaOner 12oz Member

QbaOner - Replied Dec 18, 2001

muuuwwahahahahaha...
    got ya now smeoo...
    send the cans fool...

QbaOner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. smeoo

smeoo 12oz Senior Member

smeoo - Replied Dec 18, 2001

i saw that on channel 10 news the other night..police chief standing infront of a liks and some other panels blazing in the background...nothing will change much if at all..just the sra clutching at straws...again..

smeoo - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. zen

zen New Jack

zen - Replied Dec 20, 2001

yeah

ohhhhhhhh phooey. they have a scare like this every year. blah blah blah destruction of property blah blah blah 'tagging gangs'. these people are ignorant. the only result will be more neighbourhood heros and if your smart you can generally avoid these particular people. Besides other countries have gone through the public 'bashings' of graffiti artisits and the graffiti scene has survived.

hahahah australia still has the 'three strikes' system for minors. haha what a joke. a piece of paper wont make me stop writing on walls.

zen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. AgresWFO

AgresWFO New Jack

AgresWFO - Replied Dec 30, 2001

Two strikes, actually, I know.

AgresWFO - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Askew

Askew New Jack

Askew - Replied Dec 30, 2001

Isnt it different state to state...?
    Our council commenced the "Zero Tolerance" Scheme here in Auckland..It has totally backfored on them...Instead of stopping graffiti it meant people didn't want to waste their paint on doing anything decent...Streets are quite trashed and so are many of the old spots that were regularly hit...Cracks me up...

Askew - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Dec 30, 2001

shitty plan

thatll backfire for sure. how are they gonna give 500 dollars to everyone who has information on writers? they cant know whats good info and whats bullshit. whatever tho. im not trippin until they come up with somethin thatll work. hopefully ur not in sydney right now if ur from au. give some info on the fools who started that fire!!!!! what teh fuck is goin thru peoples heads these days??????!!!

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. SeYnO9

SeYnO9 12oz Member

SeYnO9 - Replied Dec 30, 2001

Hey can i call those fucks from the u.s with out none of that long distance shit, fuckin mci sucks they charge my bitch ass for calls i never fuckin make!

SeYnO9 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Dec 30, 2001

.....what do they say to get 500$? ummm...yhea I just saw some kid with a spraycan run down the street naked. Can I have my 500$ now?

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  10. zen

zen New Jack

zen - Replied Dec 31, 2001

yeah

where i am its three strikes. they dont even keep tracks of how many strikes you get at some police stations.

isnt the reward only for "information leading to a vandalism conviction"

zen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. mawsAA

mawsAA New Jack

mawsAA - Replied Dec 31, 2001

It means you get $500 for information leading to a conviction. And its hard to actually convict someone. And they could also convict people without telling you so you may not even get $500 after all. I just hope all the vigilantes realise how futile this scheme is..They've also started making pamphlets about em..I got a few the other day, its pretty funny..Let me know if you want me to type it up so you can see what it has to say.......
    Later.....

mawsAA - Rank: New Jack - Messages: