A useless 1 hour night stroll

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Welcome to Tessers dull adventures!

I was working home all day today, woke up took a shower, wore shorts-a tshirt and flip flops as the weather just started to be summerish and got down to some domestic moneymaking. Just an hour ago at 12:10 am i run out of cigarettes and had to walk the 5 minute thing to get me some, i didnt even wore shoes...as i reached the kiosk and light up one cig while small talking with the lady that operates it i realised that the sky was completely clear and the temprature was just in the point where you feel nothing. By nothing i mean, not hot not cold, completely neutral in a very pleasing way...now, around these parts when a mutherfucker wears shorts, flips and a tee it usually means that things are ugly and you're sweating like a pig...i took this night as the oppurtunity to welcome summer in its full transition and walked for an hour or so pointlessly. It was awesome, kickin it it with yourself can be the best or i just feel like that today...i think i'll go spank one off now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.