A True Story About Sex Child Abuse Murder n Drugs

2 blaazed

um..i never heard of this shit

A True Story About Sex, Child Abuse, Murder and Drugs, Covered up By Authorities

“Conspiracy of Silence�, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/03/47228.shtml

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Telo@Jan 14 2005, 05:30 PM

I haven't clicked and seen it yet but BRA-fucking-VO..

this are what threads SHOULD be about. Im not saying that child molestation is right by any means necessary but the suspense of the "unknown" is always excellent in my book.

Agreed.

We need more shit to be exposed. I think that alot of us need enlightenment, and not that shit that the television feeds us.

stuff like that goes on all the time and the stuff that actually should be known that makes it to mainstream media is never hyped up to what it really is. Instead the news is about what celebrity got married and what celebrityhad sex. And this bullshit on the war im getting sick of seeing it and no one even realizes how terrible we are doing in this war. The death toll of the war is probablly doubled compared to the death toll on 9/11

Guest BROWNer

yea i've seen it a few times, used to have it on disk.

i've also read the book by john decamp

called 'the franklin coverup'. he's also

in the film. if you really want to fuck up

your head, read the book, it's the most

completely fucked up thing i've ever come across.

this goes for those american citizens who take the title tourist to go to those southeast asian countries for sex with children. the mainstream media never done anything to get the attention of the american public about these issues even though the human rights community working their ass off to help prevent this kind of shit. i love america, we don't have to worry about anything.

this goes for the american citizens who take the title tourist to go to those southeast asian countries for sex with children. the us mainstream media never done anything to get the attention of the american public about these issues even though the human rights community around the world working their ass off to help prevent this kind of shit. i love america, we don't have to worry about anything.

good documentary though... thanks dude