a tornado hits a few blocks away, reality sets in...

fr8lover

you see natural disasters catch lives across state lines and shit, you never feel like they'll hit you at your crib.

tonight a tornado got about 5 blocks away, trashed some apartments and duplexes and flipped cars all over the place. its kind of weird to see weather copeters flying around and shining down on your neighborhood as rescue crews make sure everyone is ok.

one of those "my shit and my life could be trashed in a second" type moments.

WOAH.

IM ALIVE.

PEACE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

cool..my friends suv was bumped into by a military police officer...12 cops are now investigating the scene..i got tired of waiting and went home..its now been 1 hour and my friend is still up there.

Originally posted by freightlover

you see natural disasters catch lives across state lines and shit, you never feel like they'll hit you at your crib.

tonight a tornado got about 5 blocks away, trashed some apartments and duplexes and flipped cars all over the place. its kind of weird to see weather copeters flying around and shining down on your neighborhood as rescue crews make sure everyone is ok.

one of those "my shit and my life could be trashed in a second" type moments.

WOAH.

IM ALIVE.

PEACE.

wow thats a trip.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

you shoulda got drunk and went up to that bitch ass tornado and threw rocks at it like that dude did in that one movie.

he was hardcoree

"HERE I COME BITCH! I KNOW YOU TORNADOS AIN'T LIKE NO ROCKS!"

Yeah I've been in a few twisters here and mostlyin Texas. They're fun when after they happen. Been in erffquakes too back in California. Early '90s shit.

scary shit

when i was about 6 my mom kept saying shit about how the sky was weird one day and that she'd never seen anything like it

and it turns out less than a mile away a tornado had touched down and take out a few houses and some trees

every since ive been obsessed with severe weather

if i was smart at all i would do something with it

Archived